SurveyLab Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Krystian
Krystian
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Perfect tool for academic research

Bewertet am 22.9.2017

Fast and intuitive user interface allows for an effortless survey creation and speeds up whole process. Very handy data collection possibilities allows to reduce data processing time in the future and provides additional insights.

I had small problem with question number manipulation, it is manageable but took some time. Beside that I do not see any cons.

Carlos
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution & excellent Customer Care

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

My experience with SurveyLab

My experience with SurveyLab

SurveyLab have demonstrated to be a great solution, as well as a terriffic business partner solving our business needs and supporting our business model. They are always flexible and open to help.

At this moment for our business need we haven´t found any need that have not been fulfilled. There are som we are planning to implement, but SurveyLab is willing to work on them

Sogolytics, Survio, Strategy & Research, SurveySparrow und SurveyMonkey

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Good alternative to Google Forms

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

Was looking for an alternative to Google Forms, so as to standout from the crowd, and MySurveyLab did a great job.

Was able to craft a 3-question survey in under 20 minutes, with the option to choose between open- and closed-ended questions.

Highly recommended for users who do not have access to SurveyMonkey, Google Forms or Typeform due to organization firewall.

- Standalone software which is not part of Google Suite
- Accessible to non-Google account users

- Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue

Susanna
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Best survey software for students

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

The limit to the results in the free version.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent!

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

I have a great experience of use and our customers too. We don't have problem with the availability, we can to implement surveys for different uses cases, personalizations and integrations

The robust of the platform, API integration and good capabilities to c8stom surveys

I don't have any problem with the platform may be I hope that little bit improve for Look and feel

Customer Frontlines, SurveyMonkey Enterprise und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveyLab

Because the platform has a lot off capabilities to create diffent kind off solutions, options to use API's, complex logics into surveys, etc
Katarina
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The best customer support ever!

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Excellet experience. Particularly the speed of support that wasprovided quickly and very efficiently...

SurveyLab is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features needed for designing a good survey. It is simple to set up. Customer can also pay on monthly bases, which is great for customers who use surveys intermittently.

I like everything about it, particularly user-friendliness.

Thierry
Thierry
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great value for money thanks ease of use and ease of multilanguage setup/translation

Bewertet am 28.11.2019

Excellent

Excellent

Design tool efficiency
Multilanguage setup
Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial)

I really feel like being a very difficult customer if i write here someting i do not like. For the price, it is certainly a top solution.

Rayna
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

survey lab to the moooon!

Bewertet am 2.12.2023

i appreciate the ease of use while using survey lab and the accurate results provided

I have had nothing but smooth experiences and interactions while using survey lab

Szymon
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Helpful and convenient

Bewertet am 13.10.2021

Helped me a lot in dealing with my work assignment.

Helped me a lot in dealing with my work assignment.

I like the most the Logic system wchich is very proffessional and helps to move on quickly page by page with the survey and also attracts the visual effect.

Well,
In my opinion the additional thing which might help some of the users is to add the possibility to duplicate the page of the survey.

Timea
Timea
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied with mySurveyLab online surveys

Bewertet am 31.5.2016

mysurveylab.com online surveys has helped us learn about expectations of our new customers and maintain good and long-term relations with existing ones. mysurveylab.com has been doing an excellent job for us.

William
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

SurveyLab: excellent product !

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

It's not difficult to utilize and to sort out. SurveyLab gave a wide scope of choices and an unmistakable outline of the relative multitude of gathered outcomes. I was searching for a choice to Google Structures, in order to champion from the group, and MySurveyLab worked effectively. I had the option to create a 3-question review in less than 20 minutes, with the choice to pick among open-and shut finished inquiries. Enthusiastically suggested for clients who don't approach SurveyMonkey, or Google Structures because of any firewall.

SurveyLab has exhibited to be an incredible arrangement, just as a terriffic colleague addressing our business needs and supporting our plan of action. They are consistently adaptable and open to help. Quick and instinctive UI, takes into account an easy overview creation and velocities up entire interaction. Extremely convenient information assortment prospects, permits to decrease information handling time later on and gives extra experiences. Independent programming which isn't important for Google Suite, and available to non-Google account clients.

I had a little issue with question number control, it is sensible yet required some attention. There were a hiccup during the running of the review because of a stage update, which made the survey quit working. Backing fixed this for me rapidly after I brought it up, despite the fact that it was simply by 5-second flash that I saw that the survey wasn't working.

Julien
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Product

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

Ricardo
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Goede Enquête site met veel vragen lijsten

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Ik Vind survey Lab een hele fijne Enquête site de vragen zijn makkelijk te begrijpen de site is heel overzichtelijk ik vind het alleen jammer dat de site soms vastloopt en dat de vragen lijst opeens stopt maar voor de rest vind ik Survey Lab heel fijn werken

Veel leuke vragen lijsten Overzichtelijke site De vragen zijn makkelijk te begrijpen

Soms loopt hij vast Soms stopt de vraag lijst er zomaar mee

Gideon
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great bit of kit, good alternative to Surveymonkey

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

It's ideal for business/agency of my size which can't invest in full enterprise kit (why would I want to!?)

It's got loads of functionality within each price plan and the developers are releasing lots of new functionality all the time.

Not a lot I don't like about it to be fair - I think it ticks a lot of boxes. Maybe they could email more hints and tips or news of new function releases?

Juanita
Juanita
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Encuestas en linea

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

Mi experiencia usando y participando de SurveyLab ha sido buena, he logrado alcanzar recompensas y acceder a pagos reales a través de tarjetas regalos y Paypal.

Survey Lab es una buena plataforma para acceder a encuestas y ganar extras en el tiempo libre. Es una plataforma fácil de usar. Siempre hay una encuesta en la cual participar con temas reales, actuales y de interés.

A veces después de haber respondido varias preguntas, algunas encuestas descalifican la participación, haciendo perder tiempo al usuario.

Marcin
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

easy to use employees testing

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Used as a knowledge testing platform for employees. Very good feedback from users and analytics.

Range of customization, multichanneling, well worked out UI.

Too deep diversifications of functionalities between subscription plans

Google Forms
Amir
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

User friendly tool

Bewertet am 13.7.2020

I tested 7-8 tools before choosing SurveyLab and i found it one of the best tool that comply with GDPR.

Simple
User Friendly
inexpensive
Fast customer support
GDPR compliance

Customization in question text was limited

Jared
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Survey lab review by jared

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

My experience with them has been great so far

My experience with them has been great so far

I use survey lab daily and I have nothing bad I can say about it and have had no problems whatsoever so that is great and cannot say the same about other companies.

I like everything about survey labs so far so no complaints.

Marcin
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions.
Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge.
I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

- great support team
- various functions
- low price
- professional statistics in different file formats

- It's hard to find any cons

Jakob
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great mobile app for offline survey collection

Bewertet am 4.2.2018

The software is very easy to use. I can quickly create a survey and collect feedback. It became almost as important tool in our organization as Excel or PowerPoint.

Great mobile app for offline data collection. The tool just does the job. I can collect feedback from the remote locations, where the Internet connection sometimes is a big problem. This feature is a life saver.

Kit

Strong product features

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

We liked the ease of use and simple but clean look of the design interface and the survey, but what makes it unique is the inclusion of a drag and drop survey question type - I have yet to find this elsewhere in this price range, and users have fed back to us that this kind of question is quite enjoyable to do.

There were a hiccup during the running of the survey due to a platform update, which did cause the survey to stop functioning. Support did fix this for me very quickly after I brought it up, although it was only by pure luck that I noticed that the survey wasn't working.

Marek
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Best survey software

Bewertet am 23.11.2022

Quite frankly this is the best solution I came across so far. This tool is easy to utilize and the surveys are perfectly customized to mobile devices. Also, the fact that you can add a variety of logic methods to each question allows you to prepare a more complex survey which is still user friendly and easy for the respondents.

Survey lab is a fantastic tool for creating and scripting surveys. It has a full library of templates and is very easy and intuitive in use. The whole process is quick and effective.

I've only been using the survey for a limited time but so far so good no cons.

Artur
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

mySurveyLab - flexible and very intuitive tool

Bewertet am 15.6.2016

mySurveyLab offers a very well prepare suite that contain questioner creation, communication with respondents and statistic tool.

mySurveyLab has helped us a lot to run smoothly and efficiently feedback exercises and collect data in many projects we run for our clients.

mySurveyLab is easy to use and very intuitive tool

Princess

Using MySurveyLab

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

I like that MySurveyLab is device-agnostic, so I can use it on any device that accesses the internet. Another great thing about it is that there are many languages to choose from, even rarer ones like Arabic! It also integrates with many CRM tools, which is a plus.

The starter prices are great, though the professional monthly package can become expensive compared to free survey tools. It's only worth it for companies that need a high-level, interoperable survey system.

Ruby
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Product & Value for Money

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

My company was looking for a survey tool we could use to measure brand awareness among our core markets. We evaluated multiple options based on pricing, features, and customer support, and SurveyLab came out on top. They were fantastic about working with us to deliver projects within our budgets, and offered the most competitive pricing of any provider we talked to. In addition, customer support on projects was almost always within 24 hour turnaround, and extremely communicative. We've had a great experience so far.

As SurveyLab is a survey-focused product, it might not have as advanced features for full data analytics analysis as other platforms that are more analytics focused. However, the survey functionality itself is very advanced, and suited all the needs of our company.