4.929 Bewertungen

4.929 Bewertungen
Aminuddin B.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM we have use

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

Damian C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Nabin P.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Jen W.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for

Bewertet am 9.4.2018

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now.

Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that.

I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it.

That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it.

I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.

Avash K.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Useful CRM that isn't very expensive.

Bewertet am 20.6.2021

Other than the fact that customer service took 6 days to get back - everything is good with Zoho CRM. There are plenty of features, third party integration, etc. The User Interface is pretty good and delivers important information at first glance. I think Zoho CRM is perfect for small businesses and startups.

The best thing about Zoho CRM is that it can be used from any device connected to the internet - it's simple but very useful. The features like recording meetings, emails, bot chat, etc make Zoho a very useful CRM. I am from a country where USD has a value of around 120 so many CRMs are too expensive to try but Zoho isn't very expensive. I also like Zoho's Sandbox feature which allows me to test custom build modules with ease. I also like the feature named Zia. Zia analyses and suggests the best time to follow up with a customer which I think is really great. Zoho also has pretty good third party integrations available. While I found customizing Zoho confusing, once we get around it - it can be customized to fit the needs of every business.

In the beginning, Zoho was very confusing for me. I had to do many customizations to start which takes some time and is also confusing. However, once we get around it - we can customize it to fit the needs of every business. Also, once I had some problems with Zoho and I reached Zoho support. They did help me solve the problem but it took them 6 days to get back to me.

Steve N.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

My Zoho CRM personal experience

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

Excellent product that gets the job done great.

Rate of adoption and ease of implementation especially with off-site users.

The email integration with Zoho mail over third party systems (Microsoft Exchange and Google Gmail).

Eric A.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Trial on Zoho CRM Plus

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Its great experience as I have tried other CRM system like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc. All have different strengths and weaknesses. For Zoho CRM I like the flexibility to customise and design your own dashboard very easily.

I like to Dashboard especially having the flexibility to design and customise your own dashboard. There is also different view perspective view on your leads, contacts and deals.

Integration to Whatsapp. I am still trying out different 3rd parties integration to Whatsapp. It will be great for Zoho to have their own integration function to Whatsapp.

Sparsh S.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Versatile and Customizable CRM Tool

Bewertet am 11.7.2021

I am very much satisfied with this software because it has all features, which i need during my working. This is a very helpful software for me because i works in the FMCG sector so i need to manage a lot of records, sales reports, performance reports and its dashboard is best for me and my team to read and understand the analytics, i.e., where we are lacking, on what decisions we need to focus more, how to improve, etc.

The best features are, Email Routing, Document Library, 24X7 Live Chat, Analytics, Activity Dashboard & Activity Tracking, Behavior Tracking and Billing-Invoicing.

My experience with the support team was not good but rest the software have almost all positive aspects.

Alfredo enrique A.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best CRM tools

Bewertet am 10.7.2021

It is a tool that manages in a simple way the information of clients, employees and suppliers. Their updates are getting better every time and they make it easier for you to work on massive marketing campaigns.

Some tools are not so easy to use, especially if you are just entering the world of CRM, in addition to the fact that its free version has little storage space

Justin emanuel J.
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

New Email Around Town

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

it was a good trail but looking forward to switching back to gmail or yahooo.it has promise but need to make major updates to stay relevant

new software that promised better security and customer service .security was really good required new password every 90 days and a no reused password after 2 uses.customer service was really good and available around the clock .

zoho is a second tier email service that cant compete with other major email service providers .it doesn't have good notifications systems and folder structure is subpar.

Waleed S.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid integration for our business needs

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline.

Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items.

With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require.

The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts.

At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex F.
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Best-in-class for most users

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

John M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices.

I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

B. w. B.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Great Product

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Norleah P.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Zoho CRM

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

Faruk A.

It delivers what's promised

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

My Favorite Email Service

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

• Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for small business scaling up

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Shawn B.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A CRM for the Masses

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them.
It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects.
The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Gaelan D.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Great for small businesses

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly.
Integrates with many different programs.
We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers.
It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

David M.

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Craig M.

Biased for a Reason

Bewertet am 7.3.2020

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be).

No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option.

An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Gwen E.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Claire R.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Just Amazing

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Guillaume P.

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email.
Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup.
We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.