Zoho CRM

Sortieren nach

Mehandi I.

Zoho CRM Review

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team.

2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level.

3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :-
1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer.

2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately.

3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc

Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it.

One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money.

Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.
Kelly m B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

Federico A.
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Good product for a Small / Medium Bussines

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

It was a fine experience, added value to the company which upgraded commercial operation from spreadsheets to a CRM which allowed a free version and a free trial.

Good step up from conventional spreadsheets, shows robust user management capabilities, this product is also very strong in third party integrations. If you are looking to upgrade from spreadsheets, you can try its free version, it is limited but will show you his potential.

The user interface needs to improve to a more updated and nice UX, customer service takes too long to process and solve support tickets, weak in automation and sync information within other Zoho platforms.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Less Annoying CRM und Pipedrive

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

The operational activity for the company was growing, and we needed to implement a CRM.

Google Sheets und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

Zoro CRM presented the possibility to implement successfully an integration with another services and third party applications.
Ephraim M.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Zoho CRM Review for Real Estate

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

I have been using Zoho CRM for four years now, and it has been a rewarding journey. We seen our sales increase, customer satisfaction is at a high and we are able to measure employee performance which is used for informed interventions.

In my view, Zoho CRM is the most effective and flexible CRM I have used yet, considering that I use it at work and in my own business. As an Agent working in a mid-sized agency, it was easy for us to set it up for our agency because Zoho also provides a how-to guide. The features we have set up include but are not limited to:

Automating email campaigns for new and existing leads and maintaining relationships with our long-time clients for repeat business.

We are able to integrate WordPress Forms (Elementor API through Zoho Flow), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google My Business using Zoho Social.

Managing Leads and Clients and setting automated reminders when a contact has not been touched for a certain period. Allow being able to view and track a contact's activities on the timeline.

Not forgetting the overall collaborative ability to centrally manage all contacts as a team. Making sure that all potential business can be attended to if a colleague is not available for one reason or another.

As much as I love Zoho CRM, these are its limitations and areas of improvement:

Zoho CRM needs to provide options on Graphic User Interfaces. As a visual person, that is really important, and I might not be alone. You are not even able to change the fonts.

A user is not able to convert a client back to leads, unless they recapture the contact as a lead, export multiple clients and import them leads or write and run a Deluge script. This feature must come standard.

Zoho CRM is a powerful app if you lack intent you will find yourself overwhelmed and unable to set it up for your business.

Odoo und HubSpot CRM

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

AppTivo lacked flexibility and features I considered critical.

Apptivo

Flexibility and cost.
Yehanny O.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best CRM in the market

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

I think the most useful features in Zoho is the availability to start with a FREE account, and you'll have all the time to test everything in the first 30 days, and then you can keep using your account with limitations, but for a start up is a great choise because is the only CRM service that I know that offers five (5) FREE email accounts with your custom domain and you can manage up to 5000 Contacts, and I think that's good enough for a starting period.

They have one of the best supports in my opinion, with personalized attention on every case and they will help you even if you don't know anything about what a CRM is you can start with their help.

In other hands, you can integrate your Zoho with Zapier which is a great tool for automating workflows and that will make a great impact in your Lead Generation.

I didn't see any Cons on Zoho CRM so far, at least for me but if I need to point one is that you can't handle Workflow Automation for testing in an initial phase with the free account when your free trial expired, but I think this won't make any signicant impact on most of the users.

CRM Analytics und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

Because the lowest price per features, and in addition we can have up to 5 email accounts in the free edition, so you can start without any worry in a scalable way
Siokas G.
  • Branche: Forschung

Resourcful CRM tool for entrepreneurship

Bewertet am 4.7.2022

Great expirience and It is a good tool to consider for resource management.

The ability of the tool to integrate multiple resourcesful tools that enchange productivity and collaboration.

The tool works best with tools and programs from Zoho, which creates some times compatability problems.

MindMeister, MeisterTask, Harvest, monday.com, Clockify und DeskTime

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

It is a complete suite of services and at the start of the team it is a greate tool.
Arno W.

Widly applicable

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Zoho can be used for managing IT projects during the development phases of a project, keeping track of changes and issues. A nice central way of keeping track of everything in one system.

Attachments needs to be uploaded and shown in a terrible GUI. This only works for simple files like PDF.

• Branche: Chemikalien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great "non-Salesforce" CRM, probably better for smaller or mid-sized companies than...

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

Zoho is EASY to use. I have used a lot of CRMs over the years, but catching on to everything in Zoho is the simplest I have seen. This is partly due to its excellent UI - menus are straightforward and areas of the platform are well defined.

Their customer service needs some work. We have submitted helpdesk tickets that go unanswered for a few days at a time. And calling in on their phone line is not much better. Disappointing when they seem to tout customer service as a highlight.

Streak, monday.com und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

Features included; better reputation/reviews from the current userbase
Elizabeth W.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Zoho CRM - track your customers

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

This tool is very useful for managing your customers' information because in it you can keep track, you can send emails to customers who have not bought from your business for months, Zoho CRM allows you to automate emails in these cases or by receiving a notification to sellers to get in touch with the customer and to be able to place a new order, because the management becomes more efficient and they have an order where you can continuously monitor your customers through many channels, be it email, telephone or social networks.

I like Zoho CRM because it is a useful and easy to use tool. In it you will be able to automate and manage the relationships of your clients, keeping an order in the administration of their information, this allows you to optimize your sales functions in the field of marketing, with Zoho CRM you can take care of the organization, inventory management and customer assistance, I like that you can do all of this from one place. In addition, you will be able to assign tasks, reassign tasks.

integrations with other software in some cases are unnecessary

Diwaker U.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good and budget friendly CRM for a small business and startups

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

Overall, it is very useful for my business and I recommend it to all small business owners.

I have been using Zoho CRM for my business needs for the past 6 months and I can say that it has really helped me manage my sales pipeline better. The best thing that I like about ZOHO CRM is that it is very budget-friendly and it also offered a 30-day free trial to test the product. It is an amazing CRM tool that allows me to manage all of my sales, marketing, and customer support activities in one place. I love how it gives you the ability to create reminders, tasks, quotes, and even email templates.

It is not so easy to set up and customize this software which is not a good thing.

Liza C.
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An integrated solution that suits everyone to properly organize relationships with customers

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Zoho CRM helped us organize everything related to our customers' contact data, contracts and documents in one place, and also enabled us to schedule the sending of appropriate offers to them at different times and within a specific time frame, and indeed, automation helped us enhance the confidence of existing customers and attract new customers as well.

I like the simplicity and ease of use that Zoho CRM offers us, as it enables us to create folders for all our clients as well as organize records with their data and requests as well as save all documents and archive email and transactions made by our team and between them. I love how Zoho CRM filters customers by suggested topic, which makes it easy to create lists of important information about a specific group of customers based on their specialties or interests, so that our team can reach them quickly and offer tailored offers. I like how easy it is to customize it to automatically send emails to a group of clients, and I like the fact that Zoho CRM integrates multiple communication methods easily, such as WhatsApp, so that we can also send messages and links to customers and also we can receive customer requests and inquiries and respond to them in the same way. It is great to find all the records related to customer inquiries and requests, as well as the date they were referred to the relevant team member, as well as the results that were reached in one place in an organized manner.

I love the fact that Zoho CRM has no unpleasantness, as it is simple, easy to use, low cost, and integrates strongly with email and social media platforms easily, which makes it a suitable choice for all needs.

Nurul salimah H.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

CRM tools that worked

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

Tyagarajan K.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition.

The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced.

Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Incredibly flexible
Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have
User friendly
Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer
Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze
Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

ERPNext

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM und ERPNext

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors
Magellan F.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

"Mes réflexions sur Zoho CRM"

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

Zoho CRM est une application issue d'une idée de génie, il m'a aidé dans mes activités quotidiennes. Bref, si je résume mon expérience avec, c'est de la joie et satisfaction.

Il est avantageux pour les entreprises et les bureaux. Dans notre routine quotidienne, nous devons appeler et assurer la sécurité des élèves. De plus, nous devons mettre à jour le statut des étudiants. Chaque employé se verra attribuer un ensemble de sentiers à suivre. Nous pouvons filtrer les pistes chaudes et les pistes froides à l'aide de ce Zoho CRM. Sur cette base, nous pouvons suivre et enregistrer le statut et les informations personnelles des étudiants. De plus, nous pouvons mettre en place des rappels pour les étudiants qui ne répondent pas. Si un prospect ne répond pas de manière cohérente, nous pouvons envoyer une demande directement à l'équipe de suivi interne via Zoho CRM.Si nous voulons envoyer un message WhatsApp ou un e-mail à un étudiant spécifique, nous n'avons pas besoin d'enregistrer de numéros sur nos téléphones. Nous devons télécharger l'application WhatsApp pour PC. Dans Zoho CRM, il existe une option directe qui ressemble au symbole WhatsApp. Nous pouvons envoyer des messages directement depuis notre application WhatsApp en cliquant ici. En termes d'e-mails, il existe une option qui ressemble à un e-mail ; nous pouvons cliquer dessus et envoyer un e-mail directement à l'étudiant en question.

Il n'y a pas de telles réserves concernant Zoho CRM. Si nous rencontrons des problèmes avec Zoho CRM, nous devons soumettre un ticket à l'équipe d'assistance commerciale. Ils prendront le moins de temps possible. Pendant que nous attendons, il existe de nombreuses façons de faire les choses dans notre routine quotidienne qui les retarderont. Parfois, Zoho CRM nous confond avec leurs activités qui semblent simples, comme la création de rappels.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Zoho review

Bewertet am 9.2.2022

The best CRM for customization.
Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association.
Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on
Track connection from online courses.
Different modules to address organization needs.
Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields.
Particularly simple to track down correspondences.
Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients.
Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process.
Accessible API for making custom application combinations.
A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint
Strong interaction the executives and mechanization.
Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM.
Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements.
Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement.
Zoho is reliably working on their items.
Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness.
Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items.
Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize.
The best CRM for the cash.
The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all.
Valued far beneath the opposition.
Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations
Zoho will indulge you.
Maybe great client service.
New elements and updates constantly.
No restrictio

Instructional exercises need improvement.
Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for.
Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable.
A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM.
The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth.
Need to have an Internet association.
Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients.
There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One.
Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web.
Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again.
You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them.
Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up.
Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules.
Booking a call is lumbering
Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth
The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page.
Need a superior method for getting support quicker.
Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees
Anticipating a visit bot
Structures are not greeting pages
Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk.
Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions.
Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

Matthew C.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need straight out the box

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho.

Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place.

The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module.

Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all.

The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module.

There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

NetSuite CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Act!
Vincent M.

Zoho One User

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet.

We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One.
We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want.

This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be.
You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase.

I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need.

There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience.
the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Act!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.
Paul O.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Dynamics 365, SAP Business One und HubSpot CRM

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Streak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.
Saqlain M.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

CRM for Small Business

Bewertet am 15.8.2021

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did.

And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business.

WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy.

Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy.

The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep.

In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Dropbox Business, OneDrive und Google Workspace

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Google Drive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our Name@Company.com for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.
Nabin P.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

NetSuite CRM und Odoo

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Odoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.
Waleed S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid integration for our business needs

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline.

Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items.

With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require.

The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts.

At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex F.
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Best-in-class for most users

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and simplicity

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and simplicity.
Aminuddin B.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM we have use

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

John M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices.

I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho CRM

Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.
B. w. B.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Great Product

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Zendesk Sell

Warum Zoho CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Zendesk Sell