Zoho Recruit

All-in-One-Software für das Bewerber-Tracking-System und Recruitment Software.

4,4 /5 (769 Bewertungen)
4,6
4,2
91% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Jaideep T.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Resume Tracking Tool for anyone serious about being professional in their Recruitment process

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho Recruit is well suited in situations where one has multiple sources of candidates applying for different jobs, as it allows you to keep track of progress across each source. It is also well suited for companies that are constantly hiring and need an efficient system that tracks candidates. Zoho is probably not well suited for someone looking for an absolutely free resource for their ATS, or anyone looking to hire less than 10 people over the next 1-2 years. Tranditional tools can serve the purpose better in those cases.

Zoho Recruit provides automated workflows that be defined to trigger emails for changes in the pipeline stage of a candidate. It provides the ability to create email templates that can be triggered from the candidates profile without having to retype them. It enables resume parsing from doc, docx and pdf files which automates the data entry of candidates. It allows for the creation of a simple career website with the open job positions auto populating from the application onto the site. It allows for the creation of vendor portals enabling you to better manage the flow of resumes from recruiting vendors.

Zoho Recruit should allow for customization of pipelines based on department/role to be hired. It should allow for customization of the vendor portal allowing the vendor to type in key data points about candidate profiles that are typically not found on the resume, such as notice period, current salary and expected salary. It could simplify the blueprinting process built into the tool which allows for smooth flow of candidates through the system.

Jacob G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Zoho recruit is great tool to have for every recruiter

Bewertet am 12.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

During our recruitment process, we need a lot of documents from the candidates and Zoho recruit is able to receive these documents form candidates and update their file as well

Zoho recruit is very slick and is very intuitive. There are lots of training videos available on the Zoho sites and also on Youtube. It has good integrations with existing google systems.

The resume parsing feature is good. The integrations of directly importing the resume form the email is also fab.

I am still using the trial version and found that there was no integration with dropbox. I may be wrong and might know more when I explore a bit more.

Brad D.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Be Careful selecting this software to build your business

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years.

To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Erica A.

The Dream Platform

Bewertet am 9.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

Borisz B.

Zoho Recruit - Easy to use ATS with a great ecosystem

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to setup and use and satisfy most needs of a temporary staffing agency (what we are). Clear and easy to understand pricing and a brilliantly complete eco-system of applications make it a great choice and allows to simplify and consolidate the toolset used.

Integration between Zoho Recruit and Workerly (used for timesheets and invoicing) is not fully ready yet.
Career page does not fully meet our needs, but this may be specific to us.

Carolyn B.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Excellent Business Management Software

Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent. Excellent training, products, tutorials.

This is a highly integrated software system that also provides ease of integration with outside services as well.

I have not found anything that I do not like about Zoho Recruit.

Melih T.

All in one solution for Recruitment Agencies

Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Web API which allow us to send our web site data directly to zoho recruit crm.

Not having official wordpress plugin to send data to zoho recruit crm without hassling with web api ad coding.

A flexible ATS

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

Patrick A.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The most feature-filled applicant tracking system out there!

Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before having an ATS like zoho we had did all of our recruitment manually (We hire hundreds of people each year) and this took so many people so much time. However, since we've had Zoho recruit we've been able to automate so much of the process which not only has helped us filter the better candidates through, but has also allowed us to do other things apart from recruitment.

Zoho recruit is so customizeable! It is so filled with features and functionality, but at the same time gives you so much scope compared to some of the other ATS out there.

It does take a while to set up the way you want it.

Fay D.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great Recruitment Software

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I think it's a very useful software. I would recommend it to any recruiter, whether it's a small or a large agency.

I have been using Zoho recruit for about a month now. As an ATS it's great, allows you very easily to pass CVs directly from your inbox. Very easy to use, overall great sofware for any agency or internal recruiter.

The software could be visually more appealing in the desktop version.

Anthony G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good Option, but limited.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them.

It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Jeff J.
Branche: Computer-Software

State of the App

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software.

One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer).

Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user.

Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products.

I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user.

Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Kim M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Please read my review. It's faster ;)

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality.

How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget.

Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service.

My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Lee C.

Quality System That Does The Job

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through.

From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen.

Customer Support has been extremely good.

- Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management
- CV Parsing
- App - Smart Device App is really nice
- Searching / Reporting Capabilities
- Standard functionality is better than others in the market

- Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location
- Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal)
- Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective
- Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields.
- No Linkedin stripping functionality

Paul H.

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

Very positive.

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Local support, lack of training material online.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

Summer M.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Works great for our small business

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing.

As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews.

Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN.

As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Prabhjot singh B.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Zoho Recruit Review

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again.
we like it.
we like the structured approach to recruitment

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success.
we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho.
We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos.
The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

Jimmy B.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Excellent Recruitment Software

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Sajith K.

Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm

Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

Jonathan M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use and integrate recruitment software

Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Increased visability across all avenues of candidate sourcing, ability to automate a large portion of the recruitment process... this increases daily with smart additons Zoho makes every day (almost). Additionally the main aspect that is great is the ability to run geographically distributed teams.

Cost of using the software is minimal, however still offers everything you would expect from a much more expensive program. Overall the system manages everything from adverts through to candidates and is continually evolving to become one of the easiest to use softwares I have used to date.

Can be cumbersome in some areas initially, like reporting, dashboards etc. however it is fully customizable so once you have that in hand it pretty much covers everything. It would be great to have a more direct integration into Linkedin, with Linkedin actually operating through Zoho, however believe this is something that they are working on at the moment.

Steffen Z.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Trial ZOHO Recruit

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

At the moment we are using the trial version ZOHO Recruit, but we will soon move from our old system to Zoho.

Here are our first experiences:

Very good support in Germany as well as international support outside of local office hours.
Zoho also organizes events in Germany where you can exchange professional experiences or you can ask questions directly to Zoho sales people.

Since the data is stored online, the user can flexibly access and edit his data from any PC. This allows you to work out flexibly from the home office.

You can upgrade ZOHO, which means you can add building blocks CRM etc.
Many functions in ZOHO recruit are very helpful for us or shorten our processing time. Time is Money!

ZOHO als plays with open cards and has a clear open price structure. Monthly or annual payments are possible. When it comes to competition, it is often not clear what the products/service cost.

So far we are very satisfied! SZ

What I dislike, ZOHO recruit could be more colored so that it looks more user friendly and modern.
on the contrary, we cannot say negative things so far, because we have not yet worked with all the functions. We will keep you informed!

Ayush D.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

"applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!

I like most of the things in the whole application platform, like:
1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening.
2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc.
3. Managing candidates fields as we need.
4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status.
5. It makes Screening of resume easy.
6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job.
7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps.
8. Zoho mail features.

and many more to explorer.

One thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .

Jonathan P.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Shhh, can we keep it secret?

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

With many years experience on bespoke and proprietary recruitment software (ATS, VMS, media ad publishing etc), when I founded BluZinc, on a bootstrap, we did a supplier evaluation and shortlisted 3 well know excellent systems, and Zoho Recruit. We have the ability to so some of our own configuration, and although it takes a little time this is also good learning time while actually going through the recruitment process. We hoped the our ideas for innovation would be taken in to development by Zoho and were were right. The services is friendly and you feel like the support team are keen to help. There are a few things missing however the way we are running our executive search and interim placement business, it's meeting our needs. We have no plans to change in the near future.

Intuitive, configurable, sales funnel forecasts, emailing templates, extensive reporting, does what we need, extensive search criteria

CV radius location search, doens't save information except when connected online.