Zoho Recruit

4,4 (890)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
All-in-One-Software für das Bewerber-Tracking-System und Recruitment Software.

Sortieren nach

Princely
Princely
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The Best ATS and Recruitment Software

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

We started with a freemium package and have been using Zoho Recruit ever since. The amazing thing about Zoho Recruit is that it can be used to source and recruit candidates as well as post jobs to several job boards. Zoho Recruit is connected to so many job boards that it makes it easy to source skilled candidates.As an ATS, it is unique because it handles all of the processes of recruitment, from candidate sourcing, candidate applications, candidate support and emailing, interviews, offering offer letters,Zoho Recruit also has a webform code that can be integrated into any website to capture candidates' information, and we integrated that webform into our WordPress site with the code.

I don't really have too much to say; I'll only suggest that the UI be made a little less complex; it looks quite complex to someone using an ATS for the first time.All the information bombarding the front page all at once

HubSpot CRM

Saurabh
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications.

Bewertet am 6.9.2020

1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps.
2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy.
3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.

Warum Zoho Recruit gewählt wurde

Pricing flexibility and jobs hiring stage pipeline field visibility.

Recruit CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

Ease of use and sync across Zoho suites.
Carol

Great product; customer service has room for improvement

Bewertet am 10.6.2015

I am very unhappy with this product. What seemed to be an inexpensive recruitment solution for a small business has turned out to be a huge hassle & inconvenience for me. Training is minimal - and instead of creating and offering a thorough training manual for reference purposes, they simply give you a copy of the demo, which isn't very helpful. The customer service is based out of India, and although I have worked with international customers for 15+ years, I have a very difficult time understanding them. They talk over me, interrupt & speak too quickly with heavy accents. When I called today, I was put on hold & forced to respond to a survey for some sort of free cruise, then an advertisement for some sort of "life line" type product, then back to the advertisement for a free cruise that I do not want. (I hope they are not selling my personal information to these marketers.) THEN, after going through all of that, the system disconnected me! They don't tell you this, but in order to post a job, you have to have a website domain & email address that matches one another. I used a blogspot in the past, but this is not acceptable. So I had to pay GoDaddy to transfer my site to a regular website, buy a new domain name & change my professional email address. This is a HUGE hassle & unexpected expense. And I still can't post my jobs until my new website is designed/launched!

Antwort von Zoho

I'm extremely sorry for the bad experience you had with our customer service.

Indeed does allow posts from valid domain and not generic email. I'll have a senior person call you to fix the problems that you have with our Zoho Recruit.

Regarding training, yes we are in the process of having a formal training manual other than the online help documents & FAQ's. If you did not find our help docs useful, please let us know where we failed, which would help us to improve.

Also, I would like to know which phone number did you call to reach us? We never promote any advertisement while the call is on hold or queue. In fact, we don't want our customers to be bothered with ads and that's one reason you don't see any ads in any of our Free Products Editions as well.

Once again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and please be assured that you are personal information & your data is safe. We don't resell/distribute.

Will wait to hear from you on on the phone number you try to reach us.

Charlie
  • Branche: Immobilien

My Experience With Zoho Recruit

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

I like the ease of applicant tracking and recruitment efficiency

It has met all our recruitment needs no issues.

Sara
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

good system even for small businesses, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

Bewertet am 7.6.2020

100es of resumes in email, different positions all in the same inbox!
Going through candidates for...

100es of resumes in email, different positions all in the same inbox!
Going through candidates for each specific job is awesome.

easy to go through candidates, very user friendly, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

I had to translate to arabic on some tabs only, I wasn't able to modify all the pages though.
I needed to connect to my g suit email so all previous emails will be included in the candidates pool but couldn't

Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

We already use Zoho People for internal HR operations, so using another application in the Zoho family applications sounds ideal. Also, the system is great, I only had to set up in one and half a day to finalize and publish the career link publicly.
Sarah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

What a Fantastic System

Bewertet am 28.5.2020

I have loved the experience so far with Zoho although I am still learning the ropes - everything seems to be there and full support is at hand to answer any questions you have rather than having to wait on hold every time you call.

I like the way everything is organised and its a proper system that everyone can access whether it be through Zoho themselves or even if you embed it in your website.

The only dislike I have is the fact when you add your email to the Zoho email it doesn't synchronise all of your existing folder so you either use just Zoho as your main email or keep updating two separate apps.

Salesforce Starter

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

Zoho seemed to be a lot more specialised toward recruitment which is exactly what I need
Jacob
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Zoho recruit is great tool to have for every recruiter

Bewertet am 12.4.2020

During our recruitment process, we need a lot of documents from the candidates and Zoho recruit is able to receive these documents form candidates and update their file as well

Zoho recruit is very slick and is very intuitive. There are lots of training videos available on the Zoho sites and also on Youtube. It has good integrations with existing google systems.

The resume parsing feature is good. The integrations of directly importing the resume form the email is also fab.

I am still using the trial version and found that there was no integration with dropbox. I may be wrong and might know more when I explore a bit more.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

Zoho is user friendly, and cheaper than these products
John

So far so good

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

We used Zoho invoicing for our last start up and it worked flawlessly. So we are excited to dig in with Zoho Recruit. It is a much more complex system than the invoicing module, but the same quality and ease of use is there.

Its feature rich, user friendly and best bang for your buck if you are a start up.

This is to be determined as we are still ramping up with the system.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM , ADP Workforce Now und Avionté

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

We are a start up and Zoho has scalable options that look like they will grow with us for the foreseable future. Also, they are designed for staffing firms. Also many of the other systems were for corporate recruiting and not on the agency side, which would not serve us well.
Borisz

Zoho Recruit - Easy to use ATS with a great ecosystem

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

Easy to setup and use and satisfy most needs of a temporary staffing agency (what we are). Clear and easy to understand pricing and a brilliantly complete eco-system of applications make it a great choice and allows to simplify and consolidate the toolset used.

Integration between Zoho Recruit and Workerly (used for timesheets and invoicing) is not fully ready yet.
Career page does not fully meet our needs, but this may be specific to us.

Recruiterflow und Manatal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit

Overall came best in customizeability, pricing, integration and completeness of offering
Mark
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

The reason Zoho works

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

We are able to sift through unqualified applicants with a lot less wasted time

So far Zoho seems to be working out for us no real issues have arose

Liza
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Unique, low-cost, flexible technology to organize recruitment procedures efficiently.

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

I really appreciate Zoho Recruit's help in tracking all stages of the recruitment process, it also made us pay more attention to all details, transparently sorting applicants' applications, in addition to preparing lists of eligible candidates, it also enabled us to organize correspondence with candidates and prepare and document assessments record.

I like the fact that Zoho Recruit is low in cost, and also enables us to get services comparable to similar high-cost platforms and enables us to coordinate job advertisements, receive applications, prepare lists of candidates and send them to schedule interviews, as well as prepare their own files that include interview results and recommendations of department heads with high efficiency. I love the fact that it is integrated with Zoho one , as well as Zoho CRM, which enables us to import, use and format data easily, and it has a distinct functionality panel that can be customized to suit our needs easily, and it also provides many templates that simplify the tasks greatly, and enables us to prepare for campaigns and setup Lists easily.

I don't think there are any disadvantages, Zoho Recruit is low cost, you have all the capabilities that make us organize all phases of recruitment process easily, Zoho customer support is 24/7, and their response to requests and tickets doesn't take much time, Which always keeps us on the right track.

Paul

Zoho Recruit

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

Very positive.

Very positive.

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Local support, lack of training material online.

Invenias

Custom features.
Summer
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works great for our small business

Bewertet am 9.2.2017

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing.

As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews.

Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN.

As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

ayush
ayush
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

"applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

Overall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!

I like most of the things in the whole application platform, like:
1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening.
2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc.
3. Managing candidates fields as we need.
4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status.
5. It makes Screening of resume easy.
6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job.
7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps.
8. Zoho mail features.

and many more to explorer.

One thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .

Karishma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rview of Zoho Recruit

Bewertet am 7.11.2022

The overall experience is good so far, The interface is easy to navigate and the resume parse feature is excellent as it can parse all of that word or pdf data to automatically create the candidate details inside the system.

Zoho Recruit is very easy to use ATS and has an excellent search capabilities. The Email and notes tool are very useful when one wants to go back to a prime candidate’s info, plus ZIA rating tool always helps in providing the matching percentage of candidates with the requirement which we post on ZOHO.

Zoho should add location feature while running the search for candidates in Zoho database.

JobDiva und CEIPAL ATS

Because of its features
Pia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Solution Of Recruitment

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

It has helped us in developing job application forms, posting them on social media, and embedding them on websites The issue of securely collecting data and documents are resolved with Zoho recruit. It offers a resume parser and a straightforward method for transferring emails containing resumes into a tracking system.

For the price, it provides a wide range of services, such as applicant communication, candidate tracking, resume management, and job advertising. We've had the possibility to schedule a lot of interviews and have seen a lot of candidates. Customer service is really cooperative and assists us in meeting our needs.

No changes or deletions can be made to system-defined fields. Sorting records is not possible in the default List view. There isn't a single dashboard that has all the controls.

Hiran
Hiran
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Hiring made organized and simple.

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Hiring is made simple and structured with AI assistance.

Hiring is made simple and structured with AI assistance.

AI assistance is available to map the candidate based on requirements and also with the percentage of matching the requirement. The remote recruiting feature helps the user to recruit the candidate virtually especially helpful during pandemic days. The video interview features help to view the candidate and to conduct the interview online. Facebook job posting feature helps to reach out the job posting on social media. The platform is available on both web and mobile applications.

The subscription plan needs to be flexible for startups and small enterprises. Mobile applications need to stabilize the user interface. Customer support needs to improve the response and resolution time. The AI assistance needs to optimise its accuracy in finding the matching talent.

Samuel
Samuel
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

more organized and controlled recruitment

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

saves and minimizes the workflow, its tools have been very useful to carry out all the organized and controlled processes of each curriculum

This platform has made the hiring process easier to carry out, allowing a better evaluation of the requirements for each candidate and having a follow-up of each process without losing track. It has been possible to simplify the processes to give faster answers and hire people more agile

I don't really have anything I notice that I dislike about the platform, its tools have worked correctly

Sajith

Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

Recruit CRM

Warum Zoho Recruit gewählt wurde

Easy of use.

Steffen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Trial ZOHO Recruit

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

At the moment we are using the trial version ZOHO Recruit, but we will soon move from our old system to Zoho.

Here are our first experiences:

Very good support in Germany as well as international support outside of local office hours.
Zoho also organizes events in Germany where you can exchange professional experiences or you can ask questions directly to Zoho sales people.

Since the data is stored online, the user can flexibly access and edit his data from any PC. This allows you to work out flexibly from the home office.

You can upgrade ZOHO, which means you can add building blocks CRM etc.
Many functions in ZOHO recruit are very helpful for us or shorten our processing time. Time is Money!

ZOHO als plays with open cards and has a clear open price structure. Monthly or annual payments are possible. When it comes to competition, it is often not clear what the products/service cost.

So far we are very satisfied! SZ

What I dislike, ZOHO recruit could be more colored so that it looks more user friendly and modern.
on the contrary, we cannot say negative things so far, because we have not yet worked with all the functions. We will keep you informed!

Musa

My experience with post 30 days

Bewertet am 28.6.2017

I must say that during the short time use of this tool, the way this lets you organize recruitment process for a company is cool. No matter if have this for your own company or recruitment agency it is sure to create a clutter free and organized structure to your recruitment process flows.

I am a huge user of the Indeed job portal, love the way indeed lets you get what you want simply. the main reason I choose Zoho recruit was due to its Indeed integration. Although I quickly learned that the integration has a few limitations.
If you are looking to contact Candidates in Indeed via Zoho by sending a blast email or something similar well then you will realize it is not as simple as that. indeed.com does not provide candidates direct contact information(email or Phone) you will need to pay money for each contact which is okay they got to make money rite, but you can send up to 50 contacts in one go via the indeed.com website huge plus if you are recruitment agency filter the people you want to contact and send.

Here is my hiccup with the ZOHO integration of indeed you can send a blast similar to the one I mentioned above instead you will have to open each indeed resumes that is visible in Zoho and send a contact huge productive drop for me.

I hope ZOHO and Indeed create a smoother way to do this. I would love if Zoho could allow us to send a blast too similar to how it can be done on indeed.com this way I can load up my credit in Indeed and manage that via ZOHO.

Dario
Dario

All-in-one recruitment solution

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

It's an all-in-one, great solution if you want to have everything under the same "roof" with more then 40+ integrations such as: Calendar integrations or even Wordpress integration plugin

Extremely expensive, defenitely not worth the cost, you can do the same with free software that offers even more possibilities.

Gabriella
Gabriella
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

International reach

Bewertet am 30.1.2021

I have used Zoho for over three years and my experience with Zoho Recruit has been ok. I would consider upgrading to a paid plan if we were to recruit for several posts at a time and need additional functionality.

I found Zoho Recruit helpful when we were looking for someone to work with abroad. What motivated me to use it was that it allowed a job posing in a different country. This way we could directly reach candidates in a specific area. Other traditional sites did not allow us to post an international post for free.

I ended up only using the free plan which allows one job post. This was particularly suited to us because we were only recruiting for one post abroad.
Even though the free plan allows a job post it has very limited features, but if you just need to put up a post and use it with another program or website like we did it's good. The paid plan is also affordable.

I like Zoho Recruit but I found its user interface to be unintuitive. I was able to put up a job application and get started but to be able to get a hang of things was challenging. It's not immediately clear where what goes where.

Lee

Excellent cost effective ATS product

Bewertet am 20.9.2016

I was looking for a ATS that I could customise without having to know too much code and follow specific workflows and automation patterns. Having found Zoho Recruit it met all my needs perfectly and within my limited budget as a small business.

Ease of use. Once you know your recruitment process you can quickly and easily set up the complete workflow and automation to hit every requirement you have. There is also good support features that will walk you through and solve your problems quickly and easily.

The Zoho Recruit App is functional but could still use a little work in terms of editing information but meets needs in most cases.