Zoho Assist

Sofortiger Remote Support. Unbeaufsichtigter Remote-Zugriff.

520 Softwareoptionen

Jesus P.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Teamviewer and Chrome Remote Replacement

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

This perfectly replaced Teamviewer and later, Chrome Remote Desktop which, interestingly enough, proved to be quite difficult to uninstall after using. This led to my search for a replacement and I found this free remote solution.

The software worked seamlessly with Ubunutu Linux, Windows and iOS. It's free for personal use and extremely responsive when logging in remotely. There was little lag and the gestures are intuitive. It also includes 2-Factor Authentication 2FA for extra security.

Unlike other remote software, I had to purchase a $8 DVI "dummy" plug so I could reboot the Linux computer that did not have a monitor connected. After that, it worked perfectly. Without the plug, Linux refused to boot and Zoho Assist didn't have any graphics drivers included that helped resolve the issue.

Lance T.

Best intermediate software

Bewertet am 27.10.2021

MSP using Zoho for customers who don't need full managed services. T and M customers

Remote access on any machine relatively easy to use. Pricing was in line with other tiered remote access platforms and much cheaper than previous models

The loading process can be challenging compared to upper tiered softwares but the pricing and use have made Zoho our choice. The new pop ups during silent install were challenging versus previous installation methods but was worked out.

Kaseya VSA, SolarWinds Service Desk, AnyDesk und TeamViewer

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Pricing and Zoho is a better product

Join.Me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Pricing and functionality were better with Zoho
Paul O.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

The pricing was the number 1 problem I had with TeamViewer. The 2nd was the fact that you are always worried about the computer you were connecting to and what version of TeamViewer they were running.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

The integration with the ZOHO One products was the main contributing factor.
Nicholas E.

The Easiest But The Best Solution

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

fantastic support extremely responsive on top of the lessons is great.

Unattend access has made my life simple I can connect to clients easily and deploy setups in an instant extremely versatile highly recommend.

I wish i had a mobile remote terminal that I can control users iPhones I have a large number of clients that wants me to be able to assist on iPhone but I am unable to do so effectively

AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

The dashboard on Zoho was a critical point for me it's the only reason I signed up.

AnyDesk und TeamViewer

The dashboard.
Gari G.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

La mejor herramienta de soporte y acceso desatendido

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

Me encanta, nos resuelve los problemas de asistencia remota que hemos tenido.

Las herramientas y accesos directos que permiten acceder a los ajustes, bloquear la pantalla... Directamente del equipo cliente usando las herramientas del menú de Zoho Assist.

Es muy fácil de usar para los administradores como para los usuarios finales para recibir ayuda.

La descarga de un archivo cada que vez que se requiere conectar al equipo.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Mejores funciones y herramientas, además de la personalización y seguridad.
Jay paul M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Zoho Assist is the best and cheapest alternative without reduction in quality

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

I enjoy using Zoho Assist. I have used it in place of Zoom, LogMein, and other remote session apps.

I love the option to do screen shares, remote assist, unattended access and, best of all, remote mobile device support!

I don't have any cons right now. I think that the backend dashboard is not as elaborate, but that also makes it less complicated.

GoToConnect und Join.Me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Pricing and feature set was just perfect on my budget, in addition to their product history and support.
Karel N.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

zoho assist and desk

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

We are supporting several schools and institutions. Benefits are mostly different attitude than Teamviewer and more complexity for one price.

Im starting with zoho, but I like web app, dirrent platforms for support and for get support. I like chat feature. Recording is also good feature. I used TeamViewer form version 3 (about 12-15 years), but currently i dont like their subscriptions.

unattended acces is not in price. We have non-subscription of TeamViewer 13, so we will use it for unattended access...

Howard G.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Works well but a little "fiddly" to set up and use

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Very good, the staff are very patient and courteous even though difficult to understand at times

It's free of charge and works well once in use

Too many options to choose from and was very difficult to set up and determine correct product due to language differences

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Wanted the free version as we only needed basic remote access to our PC's

Zoho CRM

Cost
Doug S.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho assist has been a great addition for our business

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

Overall Zoho Assist has streamlined our support by only needing Zoho Assist to support unattended machines as well as direct customer support.

I like the ease of use the most but I also am a big fan on the branding.

So far I do not have any cons for using this product.

Shaun D.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

A better product with more features than others I've tried

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

Great trial at the start, was able to test the features before buying , then used the free tier for a while, to make sure my customers found it easy to use too

Contact integration, more features than my previous software (Fixmeit)

None so far, the training sessions helped with the difficulties I had

James B.
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist Unattended Access and Remote Support - a perfect COVID remedy

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

We deployed Zoho Assist Unattended Access and Remote Support in April, 2020 as a means of reducing face-to-face support interactions. We’ve found that not only were our technicians able to avoid excessive COVID exposure inside the office, they were also more productive and able to offer support for issues that we’d previously not had the time to address.
When our primary remote access solution was found to have a serious unpatched security flaw, we deployed Zoho to our remote workers on a temporary basis. The Unattended Access Only technician option allows for virtually unlimited remote users/techs as long as they’re assigned only Unattended Access capabilities. We placed each user’s PC in individual groups, and used those groups to restrict the remote users’ access to only their respective machines.

The biggest feature missing from the package is true multi-monitor support, an option that has been promised for some time. Yes, you can switch between monitors using a keyboard shortcut or the mouse, but it’s nowhere near as efficient as being able to see both of an end-users monitors and once and interact with both of them at the same time. We hope the beta version of this feature makes it to production soon.

ConnectWise Control, Webex, UltraVNC, TeamViewer und Kaseya VSA
David H.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best remote support software so far.

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

Overall ease of walking a customer (especially the elderly) to be able to not only connect in the first place, but also complete security checks has been a breeze. We've been able to connect to devices that other techs using other tools have not been able to get a connection to.

Far reaching compatibility with devices, both on the tech end and the customer's end. Really easy to set up connections as well.

Not really a whole lot of cons. Would say graphics if I had to choose something but they have definately made improvements in the recent updates.

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Needed to be able to support additional device types without having to go through a complicated set up each time we needed to make a connection.

AeroAdmin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Ease of use, reputation, and cost. Being able to use the trial sealed the deal as it seamlessly integrated to our support environment.
Jay S.

Great Product

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard.

This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Pricing was the main reason I switched from Teamviewer. Teamviewer is a little easier to walk the customer through installing if they are old or not a very good listener and not very observent. Zoho requires them to look at their downloads (Such as the bottom left hand corner of the browser for Chrome users) and some customers dont know what browser they are using, dont know what I mean when I talk about looking in the bottom left hand corner and dont listen when I tell them to click on that. However - having said all of that the price difference makes that a small obstacle compared to teamviewers quite expensive pricing. The reality is spending an extra 5 minutes to ge the remote software working or spending an extra $40 odd dollars a month to make it easy.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

This question seems to be requesting the same information as the "why did you make the switch" question. Why did you chose Zoho over another product. Why did you switch to Zoho from another product. Same question same answer.
Roger G.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Small company internal and clilent IT support

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Our business has a small staff and numerous clients worldwide. Clients sometimes need assistance with VPN access and with navigating their Quality Systems. Ad hoc sessions help individuals to recover quickly. Our in-house team sometimes needs assistance with configuration of software, or adding new client access to the servers. I have 3 computers that I use for different tasks. When I'm out of office I use unattended access to securely access the computers in the office.

Zoho Assist is simple to use, both for ad hoc sessions and for unattended access. It is easy to send an invitation to clients to almost immediately start a remote session. Likewise, once remote access is setup on a company system I can get to that computer to retrieve data and use software in a flash. And the screen scaling lets me work from systems with vastly different screen resolutions. This is far superior to remote desktop.

The two factor authentication allows a browser to remember settings. If I'm not careful the accessing computer may remember my credentials and bypass their two factor authentication feature. While this is useful when accessing computers from my in-office workstation, it is not a welcome feature for accessing from a laptop in the field. That is the main reason for wanting MFA and it is far to easy to accidentally bypass.

Frank B.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Zoho Assist Is A Great Replacement for LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Pro, and LogMeIn Rescue

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

It has been great. I had heard of them previously but never paid much attention to them. But they have a SHOCKINGLY comprehensive product offering between Zoho and ManageEngine. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a delight. He communicates very clearly and he delivers on his promises. In fact, that whole team has gone out of their way to help me understand the product and the feature pipeline. I trust this company.

I find the company behind the software to be the best thing about it. Specific to the software, I find the the Remote access and Unattended Access software to be a solid all purpose offering. But after many years of sudden price hikes and random product changes at LogMeIn ... I have learned that good software means nothing when the company behind it isn't a reliable partner. Zoho is a company that is more focused on the customer than the shareholders. And that's the kinda company that makes a good partner. Consider then company you're getting into business with ... that's at least as important as the product features.

My only two concerns were them being available during West Coast business hours and the lack of the ability to store computer login credentials (which will be coming soon in the next update) so I don't have to remember hundreds of complex passwords when the remote computer is locked

ConnectWise Control, Kaseya VSA, Pulseway und Splashtop Business Access

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

LogMeIn raised their prices ... again. And they changed the structure of their product offering ... again. I can not build a business if the products I rely upon are constantly undergoing major price increases and feature changes. Plus the folks a LogMeIn are very adversarial. You know what I mean if you've ever been a LogMeIn customer and if not, hopefully you never learn.

LogMeIn Central

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Zoho offered MUCH better support for the iPhone in combination with better pricing. A lot of my work is done from my mobile device. I also prefer the no frills one-click quick access to the key features.
Benjamin L.
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Really Easy Setup

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Ted T.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Is Zoho Assist

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

The flexibility of licensing for unattended or by support person is what attracted us to the ZohoAssist solution. For liability reasons we have a balance of unattended stations and support person licensing. Company owned remote machines for unattended and support person licensing for non-company machines. This forces the acknowledgement of allowing support in by starting the support session.

One item that we find cumbersome is modify station properties like changing the name of the machine in unattended stations. It has to be modified from a different area and is not intuitive. I suggest adding a link in the system properties to allow modifying the system name.

Join.Me

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

LogMeIn forced a premium suite that was not needed and hiked the price up by double.

LogMeIn Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Previous history with ManageEngine products like Desktop Central. Also because it is a cost effective solution.
Omer C.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

My Review of ZohoAssit

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Seeing the problem is often the fastest and easiest way to find solutions. By offer the tools such as dual screen view, Ctrl Alt Del, and a easy method to get client to give access ti remote assist make my job easier and permits me to make more revenue to pay for it. Hopeful clients will appreciate this long distance tech experience.

I am a computer/network troubleshooter. My job is to effectively diagnose problems in a minimal time frame. Offering tools such as reboot in safe mode, shutdown and lock screen, cmd prompt, control panel, computer management, device manger and event viewer save me time. I also look in reducing my cost and using software that is more affordable, so I can offer the client a better service for the cost.

I dislike the reduction services when I may need in Unattended access. I am wiling to pay for the professional version at extra cost but I sometime rely on the unattended for a nagging problem. I do not require 25 license, but maybe 5 with full professional functionality.

Cost and quick tools.

Cost
Brandon H.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best ROI purchase I have made in a long time.

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry

How I can easily control devices from my mobile device as well as my laptop.
The unattended access is very seamless.
The links for attended access are very user friendly, and the ability to actually interact with admin prompts via the new Service Permission feature that was recently rolled really makes it seamless after initiating connection with my users. The less they need to do and the more I can - that's a win for anyone experiencing an IT issue!

I wish it would automatically fill my monitors upon connection when it detects that the user has more than one monitor.
It would be nice if the actions or tasks I choose to add to a remote session in notes; could be automatically synced and added to the spiceworks ticket I am working with them.
If I could initiate a remote access session from my spiceworks helpdesk; and have it pickup the user and tie the notes into the ticket.. that would be amazing! but either way this is an Amazing product for the cost!! I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry.

ConnectWise Automate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Support offered combined with a low monthly price, great features and attention to detail on the part of the development team, good community within Spiceworks and compatibility that I foresee becoming more integrated and even more improved. I like how Zoho constantly works to improve their products even more and actually listen to feedback, hence why I am leaving this =) Keep up the great work Guys and Gals! We appreciate you!
Tyler F.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Inexpensive and simple to use, quick to deploy, small client download size
Rica mae D.

Zoho Assist Review

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

I've been using a lot of remote tools throughout my career and Zoho assist has been my favorite so far. Zoho stands out to other app because of its versatility, I can use it anywhere I like, I can use to my desktop, laptop, and even on my mobile phone which makes it much easier for me to handle user concerns. Great features such as unattended access, live chat, file transfer/sharing and troubleshooting tools makes it a top remote solution for you.

Didn't have anything to dislike about the app, customer support are also reliable and they act fast enough to make the most assistance I needed.

TightVNC, AnyDesk und GoToAssist

TightVNC
Chandan M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist review by a company who is using the product since last five years

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

We are using Zoho Assist for the last five years and we are happy with it.

It is to the point, accurate, and real-time customer support portal. Everything is transparent and logs are generated in the back end so that you can check who is doing what in your team. Granular level access can be given to technicians.

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion. Otherwise, everything is good.

TeamViewer und AnyDesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

We wanted a single point of contact with all other business applications and easy handshaking between them. Moreover, Zoho Assist is web-based and mobile is there also. We always wanted to go for such a platform that can help us to give 24x7 support to our clients.
Eoin G.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great remote connection software with multiple level account options

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

We use Zoho Assist primarily for training our new clients on our software as part of our on-boarding process. Zoho Assist has easily connected to windows and apple/mac machines and really help us better understand how our providers were interacting with the software. I'd like to see a level of use between business and enterprise or have the ability to "choose" the features I want to use/pay for kind of like a la carte pricing.

The ability to easily and quickly connect to a remote user's machine. The ease of setup (except Apple products).

The quality of the connection can severely affect usability. I'd like the option to connect to the remote machine to "watch", but have to "Press a button" to turn on my ability to interact directly with the machine.

TeamViewer, AnyDesk und Splashtop Business Access

Issues with the software/cost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Cost, access within the Zoho products we already use.
Alan G.

ZoHo Assist - Great for small IT Support business to support clients

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

During the pandemic ZoHo Assist has proved fantastic in support my clients whom are now having to work from home and not familiar with the various online tools that many businesses use. This has enabled me to 'jump' onto their PC's and give them a bit of training on an adhoc basis.

The easy that I can talk less experienced users through establishing a connection.

I am struggling to think of any cons for this software, especially at this price point. I've not had to use their support team as setup and use has been straightforward.

Remote Support und GoToConnect

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

It was quite expensive and I found their support team difficult to work with.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

To be honest, it was simply down to cost and I was looking for a provider that catered for small business such as mine that won't necessarily have a high usage.
Charlie G.
  • Branche: Eventservice

Brilliant remote access system

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

This is such a brilliant, cost effective tool that requires little to no setup and has given us the ability to resell a really fantastic experience to our customers.

This system is great for large or small deployments. We primarily use this tool for granting our end clients remote access to our Samsung devices for remote contributor filming. We work with some very large production houses and this is the preferred system for this particular type of activity.

It would be amazing to be able to brand the end user access page more, but this would be a nice to have and doesn't really affect our use case.

ISL Light, LogMeIn Pro und TeamViewer

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

We were already aware of the product as we moved other business systems over to Zoho One.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Cost, Brandability and ease of use.