Zoho Assist Bewertungen

Zoho Assist

Sofortiger Remote Support. Unbeaufsichtigter Remote-Zugriff.

4.5/5 (203 Bewertungen)
Ryan W.

Affordable Remote Support with Included Deployment Tool

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Connectwise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) has similar features, but lacks a tool to deploy. This platform has a built in deployment that uses psexec and requires virtually ZERO configuration. Just input the domain, domain admin creds, and deploy to the PCs you want!

PDQDeploy is a paid solution to this issue, and I'm not aware of a competitor that has this built in.

- Cost is far lower than most competitors.
- Free deployment tool
- Fast connection
- Windows Application (for tech and user)
- iOS and Android App (for tech and user)
- Clipboard support, admin tools, and shortcuts to open many useful programs (event viewer, cmd, etc.)
- Remote Support (non unattended access) is easy to setup and easy for users to understand
- Inherent support of UAC in support - competitors lack this ability

- Browser-agent speed is not as fast as competition.

Lorraine P.
Mit Google übersetzen

I was looking for a new software and I was happy to find Zoho

Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use and easy for my customer to join. I like the fact that we have a free version so we can test it before buying.
I first start to use it by Spicework in witch we manage our tickets

I like the fact that we can send by email the link to the customer
The fact that we can control multiple device type
The fact that we have a history

We have to register each non-assist computer

Eric C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally: Affordable, well-done remote access software

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pricing plan is perfect for me. Product works better than other remote support products I have used in the past, and Zoho has excellent customer service.

Years ago, I purchased the small business edition of Teamviewer when version 10 was released. But as any Teamviewer user knows, every time they come out with a new version, you deal with constant compatibility headaches. I found myself constantly uninstalling new versions and installing old versions so that my clients would remain compatible. Then one day a vendor had to connect to MY computer to offer remote support. He was using a newer version so I had to uninstall my old license just so I could temporarily install the newer version, so that he could connect. This back and forth is an unnecessary headache. Then Teamviewer switched to a subscription-only model with a pricing model that is out of my budget. While searching for an alternative I came across Zoho Assist. Zoho offers many products and they have a good reputation so I figured I would try it out. Within 7 days I made up my mind and purchased the full year. Zoho Assist is easy to set up, easy to use and has worked consistently for me. I had a small issue (more of a wish list request) during my trial. To my surprise, Zoho support replied back and within 2 days my issue was resolved. Now THAT is some great customer support! I'm hooked on Zoho Assist and would recommend it to anyone looking for a secure, affordable remote support solution.

A few (minor) things:

1. The pricing model is confusing to me. They have a 'Remote Support' plan and an 'Unattended Access' plan. Why can't I have both (like all of the other remote apps). I suppose I could just buy two subscriptions? When chatting with Zoho sales, they tell me unattended access is NOT included with remote support. But during my trial of Remote Support I noticed with the Remote Support plan I can enable remote access. It's confusing. I think Zoho should just combine both products and call it a day.

2. Occasionally the app logs me out and I have to generate a new two-factor authentication application password. It may be something I am doing by mistake but I haven't figured it out yet.

Colin M.

Zoho Assist - Essential Tool for Support Technician's Toolkit

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho Assist is a great way to provide remote technical support and one on one instruction/training with users. We've yet to find a Windows PC it doesn't work with and it doesn't seem to have any issues working through firewalls.

Overall a great timesaver that just works as it should.

- Zoho Assist runs in a browser - no extra software to deploy
- Simple invite process; difficult for users to get lost
- Gets through every firewall we've tried it on
- IM chat with user means easy to update with progress and ask questions during remote session
- Ability to deploy and configure unattended access sessions

- Not many customisation options when embedding support requests to a web page, but this is a minor issue
- The free version lacks a few features (like file transfers); get the paid version

Walter I.

From GotAssist to Zoho Assist

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After using GotoAssist for around a decade, I decided to explore other options. Zoho Assist was the one I chose. I used the trial for a few days, then decided to go ahead and make the move.
Access on both ends works well. The pricing is much better than my prior product.
All in all, it does everything it should for my needs.

Zoho Assist is a much better value than products with similar functions.
It's easy to set up an account.
Support invitations are simple on both ends.
Unattended access is easy to deploy and the console works great.
The mobile app for Android is helpful when you are away from a computer.
Portal can be customized.
Groups are easy to set up.
The tools are WAY better than GotoAssist. Control Panel, Task Manager, Services...and more can be accessed with shortcut keys.
Remote printing is a plus.
I also like that it shows how long it has been since an unattended machine was on line. Helps spot outages.

The only issue I've encountered in a few of my sessions are inconsistent clipboard functionality. It has never failed to work, but it doesn't always work on the first attempt.
I'd prefer an option to require login to the unattended host as an added security layer.
Occasional blank remote screen on systems with multiple displays (temporary).

Nicholas R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Super easy to use and to implement to a customer for helping them our remotely.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think Zoho hands down is doing everything right when it comes to providing software to assist customers of their to assist their customers. Zoho Assist provides that extra layer of support and reassurance that any issue will hopefully be resolved right at that moment. This allows customer to have and experience that feeling that they are being well taken care of.

Only con is Zoho support team. I have had a few help me resolve some implementation issues and it took longer than it should have to be honest. I can say that I have seen an increase of time to resolution and that makes me feel like Zoho has also noticed this issue and is working to improve. Keep up the good work!!

Thomas A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Just about the worst support software I have ever had the misfortune of using

Bewertet am 26.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Based in a rural location, I have been providing technical support to my clients for over 10 years now. Having initially used pCAnywhere, I quickly switched to a SaaS solution from Citrix which worked tremendously well at a price and offered fantastic features. I begun to investigate alternatives some 3 years ago and came across the Zoho offering and registered as a Beta user on the understanding that the software may be problematic. It was fantastic and so when the Beta test finished I subscribed to their offering. Since then things have gone downhill from the deletion of all my unattended machines (with the embarrassment of asking clients to help me reinstall the software). I am currently experiencing a whole range of issues that affect about 50% of all my remote sessions; as a small business this is a disaster - I am unable to provide satisfactory service to my customers which is compromising my reputation. To be fair, they do fix issues when I complain, but it is often "we found some issue and moved you onto another server..." and then more issues crop-up.

Inexpensive, Reasonable Customer support
Attended system is okay

Keyboard on iPad pro does not work (on screen keyboard does)
Was advised to stop using Chrome extension (which I liked) and use the desktop app instead. The desktop app is about as stable as Homer Simpson after a donut and beer binge.
Desktop app require frequent restarting.
Sessions abruptly finish and impossible to reconnect without asking client to reboot their machine (and this does not always work).
Unattended component is diabolical

1.0/10
Shawn J.

Good Product

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Been good so far.

Customer branded and easy to use software. Also the remote unattended installation file is flawless and way easier to install than teamviewer host.

Wish a customer could start a session from our website without having to install a piece of software on their computer.

Sheldon M.

Best Bang for Startup IT

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over it has allowed me to remote in on my clients computers with ease (for me and client) so that i can troubleshoot all the issues they have. Most of the time i am using an unattended support so that i can access the servers after hours to correct any software issues.

I love the desktop sharing and unattended support

Since i am just starting to use the paid version, The free version has a lot of lag no matter the speed of the connection on both ends. It not so much that i would abandon the platform but is a bit annoying.

Kyle A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Currently the best bang for buck remote software out there!

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For the price you cannot beat it. AND, it does absolutely everything I need it to do for my customers when remote support is needed. I usually make one house call to the business (if that) to install the client software and then I have a loyal customer from there on out... Plus, I can fix customer problems so much faster from the office, home, or even on the road... Highly recommended!

Price is great, features are excellent for - Windows, Mac, Android & ios. Constantly adding new features. Built in functionality with other zoho software is great if you use it. Seriously, a hidden gem in the remote support IT world. I use it for every Business IT customer I have and odd jobs for residential. The unattended support is just as good as any of the others and waaaaay cheaper!

Really, I have no cons to list. I haven't run into a thing I can't do. Even things like, mass network deployment, multi moniters, Wake on LAN, etc... It does it all.

Tom C.

Zoho Assist, finally!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

since day one, Zoho assist has provided a reliable seamless service at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. I hope it stays this way!

PRICE! Price per machine is phenomenal based on the competition. granola price increases, based on features, not bundled into "I don't need all this extra stuff" one size fits all packages. plus it is the MOST reliable remote access and assistance software I have ever used! it ALWAYS works.

Not much to dislike, honestly. It is solid, it works, and with chrome plugin support, it rules!

Dru B.

So far so good

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Desktop support for remote office

I like the valueof the software and also the ease of use of setting it up.

I just started using it and to this point I haven't found anything I like

Nathan B.

Zoho Assist, Functional Economical

Bewertet am 20.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I love this business for anyone that manages people, IT departments also function better with this platform.

Zoho Assist is free up to 5 users (ticket solvers) and unlimited ticket submitters.

The user interface is robust, simple and elegant allowing users to track their tickets easily. The ability for zoho to use email aliases is a clear winning feature. Users can respond to tickets in their regular email and it tracks the conversations and responses in the ticket log dashboard, which makes managing multiple users tickets a breeze.
The price is good, the features and reporting are rich and the support is free.

Support is foreign which makes communicating issues sometimes difficult. (However the platform is very stable rarely having issues).
More than 5 users can get expensive fast.

Ashley S.

Immediate support area.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from its use because I have noticed that I have obtained better communication with my employees, I have managed to establish a support area where we all learn how to solve the problems.

The most pleasant thing about Zoho Assist would be speed. The truth was time without finding a program that would allow me to connect to a PC without any kind of slowness, it is a very fast program that focuses on bringing absolute comfort through the speed of video.

I would complain about the prices, it is a software that has very innovative functions and I think it should be more accessible with respect to the prices offered to the customers in the plans.

Pierre-henri S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Give a better solution to your clients problems

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was looking for a way to make interactive trainings and customer service with my clients. Sharing your screen with the client and showing him the way to do things was not the solution because the client was passive. With Zoho Assist, I can show my client the way, and see if he understood by seeing him do the lesson I explained. Thanks to that the trainings are better understood by my clients. And when I use it for support, it allows me to see them acting and correct the errors they made.

It allows you to take control of a distant computer and then make adjustments on your client SW, do a demo or an interactive training, for free. With this app I am able to make trainings with my clients or support, while they are watching what I do, and moreover, interacting, thus understanding better the lesson or the support I am giving them.

As a user of the free version, I don't have any dislike of the app. I don't know if it suits well the needs of an IT manager who should need multi user assist, as I don't have those needs and never used the app in that case.

Carl T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Remote support with a few click

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cost effective as we have basic version included in our Zoho Desk. Zoho Assist as a stand-alone service also is very cost effective.

Zoho assist works like gotoassist, logmein rescue. You can email or over the phone give a client a session number, and once they enter it, you will be able to see and control their computer remotely. Zoho client is lightweight, quick download. It support scaling and file transfer.

There is a bit of lag with the mouse movement

Mit Google übersetzen

An IT support guy's dream!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It does exactly what it should do and features more than what I would expect, like Wake On Lan.

Zoho Assist allows me to control computers remotely with or without their required attendance. It even features Wake On Lan which makes it perfect to administer all our workstations from a distance.

Unlike with other apps like TeamViewer each session generates a new executable app. This is very confusing for people who are downloading the "same" app multiple times. It would be easier to just put in and ID and a password like it's the case with TeamViewer.

Monica G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Zoho Assist is the first in remote speed.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I really like the speed of Zoho Assist, the other design and platform factors are not so important, I see that speed is what is gradually raising the rating of Zoho Assist and is managing to maintain a support adequate in each of the people who use it.

The problem would be the application of Zoho Assist for mobile phones, tables and even on iOS devices, I would like it to be accessed with remote support with better quality, I see that the PC looks with a quality that really likes to connect to help remotely, but by mobile phone is the opposite.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent value and flexible pricing

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After a feature and cost comparison Zoho Assist came out top. I have simple needs, occasional connection a variety of desktops when they need support the bigger players charge an arm and a leg , offering things I just don't need. (Perhaps! They coach everything in barely intelligible marketing speak.)
Seeking up Zoho Assist was a breeze, deploying the remote client was simple and adding a widget to my website was easy too. Every client has managed.

Simple to deploy
Low cost
Low marginal costs when more licenses are needed

Managing a variety of groups is not easy
Limited ability to identify different remote computers

Jorge C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I use it every day to provide remote support, for the price you get many features.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Works with different plataforms even with smartphones, can be integrated with Zoho Desk to provide support and ticket system. Good enough with greate features and unattended access too

Not as easy as leading remote softare to provide remote access, there is a customer plug-in but is optional and I believe shall be installe by default it will save a lot of time.

Maria R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Only experience problems with Antivirus other than that great product!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using it for years and it is very easy to use both for me as a technician and easy to remote in though Google Chrome plugin.

Seems to report as a false positive to Avast Antivirus and the only way to get it back up and running through download is to deactivate the antivirus which makes most end users uncomfortable in downloading the software.

Richard O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Value for useful and reliable product

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Convenient support option for staff and contractor IT support.

Great value for money to remotely assist and ad-hoc access to our in-house and BYOD computers. We're also now using unattended access which has been a great time-saver and works reliably even when changing users and rebooting. Includes easy connection options via web browser.

Reboot and reconnect isn't always reliable when shared via link but reliability has improved recently (unattended access reboot work fine). Users with repeat sessions often re-download the local app rather than the app running automatically. Desktop technician app does not appear on desktop (e.g. alt-tab) and can't pin to taskbar.

Chandan M.
Mit Google übersetzen

We are using Zoho Assist since long for remote desktop customer support. We love this very much.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Less downtime, less travelling expenditure for support engineers, prompt response.

Remote screen quality is very much clear than Teamviewer or AnyDesk. Plus there are several tools to take control of remote machines, like screen swiping, remote wake-up, command firing etc.

Only sometimes, it takes a little bit more time to connect to unattended computers.

Madhukeshwari S.

Best Remote Session tool in IT Industry

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We never face the disconnection or non connection issue unless there is a issue with internet service provider.

Help your customer with the inbuilt features like screen sharing, Instant chat, file transfer, it supports up to 2 GB file transfer. Secured and configurable as per your requirements.

Reboot and reconnect option is really helpful because, at the time of trouble shooting, you may need to reboot the client system several times. ZOHO Assist will reconnect after reboot the clinet system.

Emily W.
Mit Google übersetzen

I am a Sales Representative with a Virtual company.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having everything in one area when using this software has made doing sales a breeze. I am able to go in and e-mail, call, track, and task out what needs to happen with each of my clients. I rarely used software like this previously and training in less than a day I was able to know how to utilize this to the best of our companies ability.

One thing that I am not fond of with the program is when the bounces happen for e-mails I have yet to learn how to track that. There are a few other quirks with the program as well while this is also growing pains from the company that I work with to learn how to utilize this software.

7.0/10