Zoho Assist

Sofortiger Remote Support. Unbeaufsichtigter Remote-Zugriff.

Sortieren nach

Jesus
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Teamviewer and Chrome Remote Replacement

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

This perfectly replaced Teamviewer and later, Chrome Remote Desktop which, interestingly enough, proved to be quite difficult to uninstall after using. This led to my search for a replacement and I found this free remote solution.

The software worked seamlessly with Ubunutu Linux, Windows and iOS. It's free for personal use and extremely responsive when logging in remotely. There was little lag and the gestures are intuitive. It also includes 2-Factor Authentication 2FA for extra security.

Unlike other remote software, I had to purchase a $8 DVI "dummy" plug so I could reboot the Linux computer that did not have a monitor connected. After that, it worked perfectly. Without the plug, Linux refused to boot and Zoho Assist didn't have any graphics drivers included that helped resolve the issue.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use support tool for unattended and ad-hoc support.

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

We use this tool alongside another to provide unattended and ad-hoc support to our customers and we also provide training over the same systems. We like some features in this software and other features work better in the other system we use, but both work well at a reasonable cost price.

The service has its own tools that you can install on the technicians computer for quick and easy support requests which also doubles up as a contacts database and and an overview of all the machines you have available for unattended access. These can be grouped to make it easier for large companies.
The tools work well and most of the time the connection is very good.

There is also a Google chrome add in that allows you access to the same information if you need to jump onto a machine without the software installed.

There are a lot of addin for other software and helpdesk we use Freshdesk and can initiate a support call from there whilst logging a fault which is very handy.

It can have a habit of not connecting correctly and just gets stuck in a spin and you have to start the session again which can be a little annoying.
It sometimes doesn't disconnect from the client and starts up again whilst in the middle of another session which can also be a bit annoying and the file transfer does not always work as the permission to send box gets hidden behind other windows.

Getscreen.me, TeamViewer, MSP360 Connect und Splashtop Remote Support

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

We had been using the other programs they offer including CRM, Email, online drive. The remote support system worked well alongside their other offerings.
James
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist Unattended is a great product that my team wouldn't go without.

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

This is one of the best helpdesk tools that I have seen on the market. And is a good value.

Unattended access and being able to do some tasks on the machine remotely and without interrupting the end user.

Nothing, we like all the features of Zoho Assist Unattended.

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Cost and feature set. Zoho to us was a better tool for the money.

PAUL
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

The pricing was the number 1 problem I had with TeamViewer. The 2nd was the fact that you are always worried about the computer you were connecting to and what version of TeamViewer they were running.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

The integration with the ZOHO One products was the main contributing factor.
Digvijay
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist "Best Remote access Tool"

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

Its best to use no high permission required to use this. just login with your cred. and it is ready to create the session. Best in industry.Easy to use

The easy to use the application just share the invitation code to the user user have to download a small file and run it. Done you have the control with easy to use access. Both technician and user have easy console to use this. file transfer is also easy.

Sometime File is not running. team have to work on this. i don't know why this was it may be due to Network but team have to check this .

Bobby
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easy to Use, Highly Recommended!

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Very very happy with Zoho assist and looking forward to further updates with their system.

Product was quick to setup and deploy and was extremely easy to implement into our current business model.

I do not like how remote control is done over webpage and not program instead. I hope in future you have the ability to do it both ways.

RemotePC, UltraVNC und AnyDesk

Extremely expensive.

TeamViewer und TeamViewer Meeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Best bang for your buck. It had most features and ease of use for the least amount of money.
Karen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a mixed environment and easy to use

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

We really struggled with our macOS users and figuring out how to provide remote support to them. As new macOSs are released, we lose more and more features with other software. With Zoho Remote we are now able to address the entire mixed network 100%.

Unattended access is a great feature for us once the client is installed. Users don't have to do anything but click accept to allow a technician to join a remote session. Once connected the user can basically give the tech control to help.

There is nothing we don't like about the software other than once the client is installed for unattended access it requires a reboot to show up in the list of machines.

Apple Remote Desktop

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

We are a 95% macOS school and we don't bind our Macs to the server so the old software became difficult to use. Zoho is far more flexible.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

ARD is specific to macOS but stopped working and the other was very expensive.
Chris
  • Branche: Druck
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great functionality at an incredible price!

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Fantastic product for the price, we started with Zoho CRM and then went to books to integrate our accounts and now we go to Zoho each time we need to add anything to our business solutions to see if they have a service. We now use campaigns and now assist. Its saved a fortune compared to everything else and the benefit of having one customer database that we can access across all products from CRM to Accounts and then Email campaigns and also support.

the functionality and features plus the cost of the product outweigh everything in the market. Once you start adding everything together compared to TeamViewer, Zoho assist definitely comes out on top.

Just the inability to have an admin client for a mac, if they had this it would be even more awesome.

Cost and features.

Cost and features.
José
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for remote and unattended support

Bewertet am 7.11.2022

Wherever I am working, office, at home, or anywhere, I can connect to internal clients or unattended devices to provide the proper support for their needs. Love it!

Most valuable are, how easy and fast the application runs, all in the cloud, and I can provide support no matter the speed of the connection.

Until now and for me, there is nothing to change, all are good.

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The best alternative to various remote assistance software

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

It's completely free if you don't need extra features.

A little expensive if you want tu buy the standard or professional version

Sandra
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Microsoft Aquires Zoho for 10 Billion

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

ZOHO assist is golden

Title above is a prediction in the +- 5 year range. The pros of Zoho - the width, depth and maturity of their product range. By width i mean the functionality enabled across the entire range - - there isn't anything outside of the highend ERP systems that covers as much raw functionality. At the same time where they vary from the standard functionality e.g Office range. MS is the gold standard i.e. make yr excel exactly the same is the standard approach. Zoho does it betterparticularly for operators i.e. their is awareness of sales that comes through in the product. they dont overcomplicate and they make it easier to trade than MS or Sage or Salesforce etc. They would still be lower middle market in terms of target customers but in a decade if they continue as they are - iw ould expect they poaching the lower erp end. Its about the stuff that other developers wouldn't even notice, that makes such a differnce -free chrome extension Annotator - thats hot on the heals of Snagit and now they nibbling at camtasia. IAnnotator does panoramic shots flawlesly. They do ecommerce +payment + subscription...they do things differently but better.

The modules are all distincy products within their own right - that means each product has all tables it requires to operate - this means customers and transactions need to sync to facilitate integrations, i havent actually had any significant issues with that process yet but it introduces concern re reconning stuff post disasster - also the folow between modules is not 1000% clear in my min.,. those areas concern me.

Scott
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho is ahead of the pack

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

This has been one of the best experiences I have come across in my 20+ years in this field. Everything from the deployment to the use of Zoho has been so easy and fluid that I haven't come across a single thing that I can complain about. I have been contacted by the company at various intervals to make sure that I don't need any assistance, and the one time that I did have a question, they were very quick to respond, and I mean within minutes of clicking the send button on the email. I was so impressed with their quick response time that I immediately called a colleague and told him about Zoho and he has assured me that he will be switching over when his current contract is up. All in all, this is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to anyone that I know!

What did I like most about Zoho? The better question is, what didn't I like about Zoho? And the easy answer to that is...there honestly isn't anything that I use in this software that I do not like!!!

I can honestly say that I have not found any aspect of this software lacking in my needs. Everything is easy to use and if you find something that you are having difficulty with, there are plenty of videos and tutorials as well as clinics that you can attend online.

RemotePC, TeamViewer und GoTo Resolve

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

TeamViewer just didn't have all of the options that I needed. And those that it did, were not as easy to use and required user input from the other terminal unless you went with the fully upgraded package which took it out of the running because of the high cost.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Price and ease of use were the main reasons that I chose Zoho over the others. I might look again after my first year on Zoho, but honestly, at this point there is no reason for me to even look!
Darshan
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great remote access / remote support software

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

TeamViewer, Splashtop Business Access und Citrix Workspace

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Pricing and support as well as ease of ue

TeamViewer und Join.Me
James
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Zoho Assist Unattended Access and Remote Support - a perfect COVID remedy

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

We deployed Zoho Assist Unattended Access and Remote Support in April, 2020 as a means of reducing face-to-face support interactions. We’ve found that not only were our technicians able to avoid excessive COVID exposure inside the office, they were also more productive and able to offer support for issues that we’d previously not had the time to address.
When our primary remote access solution was found to have a serious unpatched security flaw, we deployed Zoho to our remote workers on a temporary basis. The Unattended Access Only technician option allows for virtually unlimited remote users/techs as long as they’re assigned only Unattended Access capabilities. We placed each user’s PC in individual groups, and used those groups to restrict the remote users’ access to only their respective machines.

The biggest feature missing from the package is true multi-monitor support, an option that has been promised for some time. Yes, you can switch between monitors using a keyboard shortcut or the mouse, but it’s nowhere near as efficient as being able to see both of an end-users monitors and once and interact with both of them at the same time. We hope the beta version of this feature makes it to production soon.

Webex, ConnectWise Control, TeamViewer, UltraVNC und Kaseya VSA
David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best remote support software so far.

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

Overall ease of walking a customer (especially the elderly) to be able to not only connect in the first place, but also complete security checks has been a breeze. We've been able to connect to devices that other techs using other tools have not been able to get a connection to.

Far reaching compatibility with devices, both on the tech end and the customer's end. Really easy to set up connections as well.

Not really a whole lot of cons. Would say graphics if I had to choose something but they have definately made improvements in the recent updates.

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Needed to be able to support additional device types without having to go through a complicated set up each time we needed to make a connection.

AeroAdmin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Ease of use, reputation, and cost. Being able to use the trial sealed the deal as it seamlessly integrated to our support environment.
Jay

Great Product

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard.

This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Pricing was the main reason I switched from Teamviewer. Teamviewer is a little easier to walk the customer through installing if they are old or not a very good listener and not very observent. Zoho requires them to look at their downloads (Such as the bottom left hand corner of the browser for Chrome users) and some customers dont know what browser they are using, dont know what I mean when I talk about looking in the bottom left hand corner and dont listen when I tell them to click on that. However - having said all of that the price difference makes that a small obstacle compared to teamviewers quite expensive pricing. The reality is spending an extra 5 minutes to ge the remote software working or spending an extra $40 odd dollars a month to make it easy.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

This question seems to be requesting the same information as the "why did you make the switch" question. Why did you chose Zoho over another product. Why did you switch to Zoho from another product. Same question same answer.
Roger
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Small company internal and clilent IT support

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Our business has a small staff and numerous clients worldwide. Clients sometimes need assistance with VPN access and with navigating their Quality Systems. Ad hoc sessions help individuals to recover quickly. Our in-house team sometimes needs assistance with configuration of software, or adding new client access to the servers. I have 3 computers that I use for different tasks. When I'm out of office I use unattended access to securely access the computers in the office.

Zoho Assist is simple to use, both for ad hoc sessions and for unattended access. It is easy to send an invitation to clients to almost immediately start a remote session. Likewise, once remote access is setup on a company system I can get to that computer to retrieve data and use software in a flash. And the screen scaling lets me work from systems with vastly different screen resolutions. This is far superior to remote desktop.

The two factor authentication allows a browser to remember settings. If I'm not careful the accessing computer may remember my credentials and bypass their two factor authentication feature. While this is useful when accessing computers from my in-office workstation, it is not a welcome feature for accessing from a laptop in the field. That is the main reason for wanting MFA and it is far to easy to accidentally bypass.

Frank
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Zoho Assist Is A Great Replacement for LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Pro, and LogMeIn Rescue

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

It has been great. I had heard of them previously but never paid much attention to them. But they have a SHOCKINGLY comprehensive product offering between Zoho and ManageEngine. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a delight. He communicates very clearly and he delivers on his promises. In fact, that whole team has gone out of their way to help me understand the product and the feature pipeline. I trust this company.

I find the company behind the software to be the best thing about it. Specific to the software, I find the the Remote access and Unattended Access software to be a solid all purpose offering. But after many years of sudden price hikes and random product changes at LogMeIn ... I have learned that good software means nothing when the company behind it isn't a reliable partner. Zoho is a company that is more focused on the customer than the shareholders. And that's the kinda company that makes a good partner. Consider then company you're getting into business with ... that's at least as important as the product features.

My only two concerns were them being available during West Coast business hours and the lack of the ability to store computer login credentials (which will be coming soon in the next update) so I don't have to remember hundreds of complex passwords when the remote computer is locked

ConnectWise Control, Splashtop Business Access, Kaseya VSA und Pulseway

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

LogMeIn raised their prices ... again. And they changed the structure of their product offering ... again. I can not build a business if the products I rely upon are constantly undergoing major price increases and feature changes. Plus the folks a LogMeIn are very adversarial. You know what I mean if you've ever been a LogMeIn customer and if not, hopefully you never learn.

Central

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Zoho offered MUCH better support for the iPhone in combination with better pricing. A lot of my work is done from my mobile device. I also prefer the no frills one-click quick access to the key features.
Benjamin
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Really Easy Setup

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Ted
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Is Zoho Assist

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

The flexibility of licensing for unattended or by support person is what attracted us to the ZohoAssist solution. For liability reasons we have a balance of unattended stations and support person licensing. Company owned remote machines for unattended and support person licensing for non-company machines. This forces the acknowledgement of allowing support in by starting the support session.

One item that we find cumbersome is modify station properties like changing the name of the machine in unattended stations. It has to be modified from a different area and is not intuitive. I suggest adding a link in the system properties to allow modifying the system name.

Join.Me

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

LogMeIn forced a premium suite that was not needed and hiked the price up by double.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Previous history with ManageEngine products like Desktop Central. Also because it is a cost effective solution.
Shaun
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely useful and easy to use

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

This is one of our strongest support enhancements in our portfolio. Naturally, with the exponential increase in remote work since 2020, this tool "paid for itself" within the first few months of use.
It is preferred over Teamviewer based on price and features. Same capabilities, better pricing, more integration with our other systems.

Zoho Assist integrates with our Zoho-powered ServiceDeskPlus. From our ticketing system, we can start remote support sessions affiliated with a specific ticket.

The SDP-integrated aspect doesn't seem to recognize our paid subscription, and sometimes limits features that would normally be available if the connection were started from the ZAssist desktop app.

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

License expired. Teamviewer was too expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Teamviewer was too expensive.
Lance

Best intermediate software

Bewertet am 27.10.2021

MSP using Zoho for customers who don't need full managed services. T and M customers

Remote access on any machine relatively easy to use. Pricing was in line with other tiered remote access platforms and much cheaper than previous models

The loading process can be challenging compared to upper tiered softwares but the pricing and use have made Zoho our choice. The new pop ups during silent install were challenging versus previous installation methods but was worked out.

TeamViewer, SolarWinds Service Desk, Kaseya VSA und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde

Pricing and Zoho is a better product

Join.Me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Pricing and functionality were better with Zoho
Omer
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

My Review of ZohoAssit

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Seeing the problem is often the fastest and easiest way to find solutions. By offer the tools such as dual screen view, Ctrl Alt Del, and a easy method to get client to give access ti remote assist make my job easier and permits me to make more revenue to pay for it. Hopeful clients will appreciate this long distance tech experience.

I am a computer/network troubleshooter. My job is to effectively diagnose problems in a minimal time frame. Offering tools such as reboot in safe mode, shutdown and lock screen, cmd prompt, control panel, computer management, device manger and event viewer save me time. I also look in reducing my cost and using software that is more affordable, so I can offer the client a better service for the cost.

I dislike the reduction services when I may need in Unattended access. I am wiling to pay for the professional version at extra cost but I sometime rely on the unattended for a nagging problem. I do not require 25 license, but maybe 5 with full professional functionality.

Cost and quick tools.

Cost
Rica Mae

Zoho Assist Review

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

I've been using a lot of remote tools throughout my career and Zoho assist has been my favorite so far. Zoho stands out to other app because of its versatility, I can use it anywhere I like, I can use to my desktop, laptop, and even on my mobile phone which makes it much easier for me to handle user concerns. Great features such as unattended access, live chat, file transfer/sharing and troubleshooting tools makes it a top remote solution for you.

Didn't have anything to dislike about the app, customer support are also reliable and they act fast enough to make the most assistance I needed.

AnyDesk
Brandon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best ROI purchase I have made in a long time.

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry

How I can easily control devices from my mobile device as well as my laptop.
The unattended access is very seamless.
The links for attended access are very user friendly, and the ability to actually interact with admin prompts via the new Service Permission feature that was recently rolled really makes it seamless after initiating connection with my users. The less they need to do and the more I can - that's a win for anyone experiencing an IT issue!

I wish it would automatically fill my monitors upon connection when it detects that the user has more than one monitor.
It would be nice if the actions or tasks I choose to add to a remote session in notes; could be automatically synced and added to the spiceworks ticket I am working with them.
If I could initiate a remote access session from my spiceworks helpdesk; and have it pickup the user and tie the notes into the ticket.. that would be amazing! but either way this is an Amazing product for the cost!! I have already recommended this program to friends who are in the IT industry.

ConnectWise Automate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist

Support offered combined with a low monthly price, great features and attention to detail on the part of the development team, good community within Spiceworks and compatibility that I foresee becoming more integrated and even more improved. I like how Zoho constantly works to improve their products even more and actually listen to feedback, hence why I am leaving this =) Keep up the great work Guys and Gals! We appreciate you!