Zoho Assist Bewertungen

Zoho Assist

Sofortiger Remote Support. Unbeaufsichtigter Remote-Zugriff.

4.6/5 (261 Bewertungen)
Ryan W.

Affordable Remote Support with Included Deployment Tool

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Connectwise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) has similar features, but lacks a tool to deploy. This platform has a built in deployment that uses psexec and requires virtually ZERO configuration. Just input the domain, domain admin creds, and deploy to the PCs you want!

PDQDeploy is a paid solution to this issue, and I'm not aware of a competitor that has this built in.

- Cost is far lower than most competitors.
- Free deployment tool
- Fast connection
- Windows Application (for tech and user)
- iOS and Android App (for tech and user)
- Clipboard support, admin tools, and shortcuts to open many useful programs (event viewer, cmd, etc.)
- Remote Support (non unattended access) is easy to setup and easy for users to understand
- Inherent support of UAC in support - competitors lack this ability

- Browser-agent speed is not as fast as competition.

Todd C.

Zoho Assist

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to solve issues for customers with a remote session quickly versus going onsite reducing time that their computer is down and maximizing profit saving on travel.

Price- I have used many products in the past this one is the most affordable with some of the features like mobile devices that most others charge as an add on. Zoho assist has those features included in the price.

Ease of use- I was able to start using and connecting to computers in about 20 minutes.

Remote reboot- This feature hasn't always worked for me I have had to reestablish the session to continue after a reboot.

Roger G.

Team Zoho

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a server in the office, a workstation at my desk, and a few laptops that have various applications installed. Stats programs on one, photo editing on another, accounting on yet another, client files on the server, and client computers that I'd rather not carry home. Zoho lets me get to my data and programs from where I am using the equipment available. Once connected I'm on the other computer being productive. This is really useful to my productivity.

Zoho Assist just works out of the box. It lets me remotely access various computers at my home office and at my client's sites independent of where I'm sitting or which computer I'm using. With unattended access implemented it takes a few clicks and I'm on the remote system, able to access files, utilize software, print, and generally be productive. It presents a better interface than remote desktop, doesn't nag, and is quite responsive. I just purchased a license a moment ago based on half of the free trial. Highly recommended.

My only small gripes with the program are learning the slide out menus and file transfer. One is a matter of familiarity, the other with preference. Drag and drop file transfer would be better, but what they have works just fine.

Lorraine P.
Mit Google übersetzen

I was looking for a new software and I was happy to find Zoho

Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use and easy for my customer to join. I like the fact that we have a free version so we can test it before buying.
I first start to use it by Spicework in witch we manage our tickets

I like the fact that we can send by email the link to the customer
The fact that we can control multiple device type
The fact that we have a history

We have to register each non-assist computer

Alex G.

Switched from LogMeIn Central and never looked back

Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software just works, no issues installing it and it's easy to use.
Was an easy migration from LogMeIn that I have been using for over 5 years, but since they double the price of their software every year, Zoho Assist was an easy choice and economical one at that as well

Noting really, software works great. The feature set is good. There is just getting used to it after using another software for over 5 years but overall very happy

Eric C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally: Affordable, well-done remote access software

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pricing plan is perfect for me. Product works better than other remote support products I have used in the past, and Zoho has excellent customer service.

Years ago, I purchased the small business edition of Teamviewer when version 10 was released. But as any Teamviewer user knows, every time they come out with a new version, you deal with constant compatibility headaches. I found myself constantly uninstalling new versions and installing old versions so that my clients would remain compatible. Then one day a vendor had to connect to MY computer to offer remote support. He was using a newer version so I had to uninstall my old license just so I could temporarily install the newer version, so that he could connect. This back and forth is an unnecessary headache. Then Teamviewer switched to a subscription-only model with a pricing model that is out of my budget. While searching for an alternative I came across Zoho Assist. Zoho offers many products and they have a good reputation so I figured I would try it out. Within 7 days I made up my mind and purchased the full year. Zoho Assist is easy to set up, easy to use and has worked consistently for me. I had a small issue (more of a wish list request) during my trial. To my surprise, Zoho support replied back and within 2 days my issue was resolved. Now THAT is some great customer support! I'm hooked on Zoho Assist and would recommend it to anyone looking for a secure, affordable remote support solution.

A few (minor) things:

1. The pricing model is confusing to me. They have a 'Remote Support' plan and an 'Unattended Access' plan. Why can't I have both (like all of the other remote apps). I suppose I could just buy two subscriptions? When chatting with Zoho sales, they tell me unattended access is NOT included with remote support. But during my trial of Remote Support I noticed with the Remote Support plan I can enable remote access. It's confusing. I think Zoho should just combine both products and call it a day.

2. Occasionally the app logs me out and I have to generate a new two-factor authentication application password. It may be something I am doing by mistake but I haven't figured it out yet.

Colin M.

Zoho Assist - Essential Tool for Support Technician's Toolkit

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho Assist is a great way to provide remote technical support and one on one instruction/training with users. We've yet to find a Windows PC it doesn't work with and it doesn't seem to have any issues working through firewalls.

Overall a great timesaver that just works as it should.

- Zoho Assist runs in a browser - no extra software to deploy
- Simple invite process; difficult for users to get lost
- Gets through every firewall we've tried it on
- IM chat with user means easy to update with progress and ask questions during remote session
- Ability to deploy and configure unattended access sessions

- Not many customisation options when embedding support requests to a web page, but this is a minor issue
- The free version lacks a few features (like file transfers); get the paid version

Walter I.

From GotAssist to Zoho Assist

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After using GotoAssist for around a decade, I decided to explore other options. Zoho Assist was the one I chose. I used the trial for a few days, then decided to go ahead and make the move.
Access on both ends works well. The pricing is much better than my prior product.
All in all, it does everything it should for my needs.

Zoho Assist is a much better value than products with similar functions.
It's easy to set up an account.
Support invitations are simple on both ends.
Unattended access is easy to deploy and the console works great.
The mobile app for Android is helpful when you are away from a computer.
Portal can be customized.
Groups are easy to set up.
The tools are WAY better than GotoAssist. Control Panel, Task Manager, Services...and more can be accessed with shortcut keys.
Remote printing is a plus.
I also like that it shows how long it has been since an unattended machine was on line. Helps spot outages.

The only issue I've encountered in a few of my sessions are inconsistent clipboard functionality. It has never failed to work, but it doesn't always work on the first attempt.
I'd prefer an option to require login to the unattended host as an added security layer.
Occasional blank remote screen on systems with multiple displays (temporary).

Nicholas R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Super easy to use and to implement to a customer for helping them our remotely.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think Zoho hands down is doing everything right when it comes to providing software to assist customers of their to assist their customers. Zoho Assist provides that extra layer of support and reassurance that any issue will hopefully be resolved right at that moment. This allows customer to have and experience that feeling that they are being well taken care of.

Only con is Zoho support team. I have had a few help me resolve some implementation issues and it took longer than it should have to be honest. I can say that I have seen an increase of time to resolution and that makes me feel like Zoho has also noticed this issue and is working to improve. Keep up the good work!!

Thomas A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Just about the worst support software I have ever had the misfortune of using

Bewertet am 26.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Based in a rural location, I have been providing technical support to my clients for over 10 years now. Having initially used pCAnywhere, I quickly switched to a SaaS solution from Citrix which worked tremendously well at a price and offered fantastic features. I begun to investigate alternatives some 3 years ago and came across the Zoho offering and registered as a Beta user on the understanding that the software may be problematic. It was fantastic and so when the Beta test finished I subscribed to their offering. Since then things have gone downhill from the deletion of all my unattended machines (with the embarrassment of asking clients to help me reinstall the software). I am currently experiencing a whole range of issues that affect about 50% of all my remote sessions; as a small business this is a disaster - I am unable to provide satisfactory service to my customers which is compromising my reputation. To be fair, they do fix issues when I complain, but it is often "we found some issue and moved you onto another server..." and then more issues crop-up.

Inexpensive, Reasonable Customer support
Attended system is okay

Keyboard on iPad pro does not work (on screen keyboard does)
Was advised to stop using Chrome extension (which I liked) and use the desktop app instead. The desktop app is about as stable as Homer Simpson after a donut and beer binge.
Desktop app require frequent restarting.
Sessions abruptly finish and impossible to reconnect without asking client to reboot their machine (and this does not always work).
Unattended component is diabolical

1.0/10
Shawn J.

Good Product

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Been good so far.

Customer branded and easy to use software. Also the remote unattended installation file is flawless and way easier to install than teamviewer host.

Wish a customer could start a session from our website without having to install a piece of software on their computer.

Joseph E.

Great product

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience has been very good. I am evaluating other Zoho products and they are very responsive and helpful. The free evaluation was brief, but very informative.

Ease of use.
Has the option to run as a service to be able to enter admin credentials when needed.
The price is very reasonable.

Sometimes the unattended access from the app won't connect until you disconnect/reconnect. This has not happened in a while, but sometimes it happens.

Peter L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy basic remote control software

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed a cheap, easy way to remotely connect to user's workstations to solve minor issues and Zoho is perfect for that.

easy distribution of client software, quick stable connection, no user intervention required

It's a bit of a pain to switch between monitors if client has multiple montitors

Sheldon M.

Best Bang for Startup IT

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over it has allowed me to remote in on my clients computers with ease (for me and client) so that i can troubleshoot all the issues they have. Most of the time i am using an unattended support so that i can access the servers after hours to correct any software issues.

I love the desktop sharing and unattended support

Since i am just starting to use the paid version, The free version has a lot of lag no matter the speed of the connection on both ends. It not so much that i would abandon the platform but is a bit annoying.

David K.

Zoho Assist Review

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use ZOHO to remote access clients servers, networks Computers ect. I had used another product of years and this is by far the one I will stay with.

Very easy to set up, Unattended deployment was very easy.
With Chrome anywhere, I am my ZOHO Assist is accessible. I also have a link on my web site for my clients to gain ease of access.

Only one con I have to log in almost every visit and it sees me as a trail user I just have to wait a bit for my account to be loaded. Current users should have their own portal separate from a trail user.

Victoria D.

Teamviewer Replacement

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

So far excellent.

Set up was easy. It took a few minutes to get used to the platform and where all the buttons are but then it was a breeze. I love it.

The only thing I found confusing was the billing wording. I just called and clarified and made my payment. I have no other negative comments on the product I chose.

Kyle A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Currently the best bang for buck remote software out there!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For the price you cannot beat it. AND, it does absolutely everything I need it to do for my customers when remote support is needed. I usually make one house call to the business (if that) to install the client software and then I have a loyal customer from there on out... Plus, I can fix customer problems so much faster from the office, home, or even on the road... Highly recommended!

Price is great, features are excellent for - Windows, Mac, Android & ios. Constantly adding new features. Built in functionality with other zoho software is great if you use it. Seriously, a hidden gem in the remote support IT world. I use it for every Business IT customer I have and odd jobs for residential. The unattended support is just as good as any of the others and waaaaay cheaper!

Really, I have no cons to list. I haven't run into a thing I can't do. Even things like, mass network deployment, multi moniters, Wake on LAN, etc... It does it all.

Luka L.

Centar MCS review

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Remote support for our customers

Installing updates, solving computer problems, and manageing our own software

Simple to use and organize

Lots of useful options, branding and api integration

Acceptable price

Somewhat slower speed of remote support

Copy/paste option for username/password to unattended computers does'nt work

Would be great if credentials could be saved for unattended computers for later use

Blair S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy to setup and work with.

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I do a lot of work from home (I make maps) and use files from my work PC. It saves overly expensive licensing from competitors to zoho and saves on frequent travel to work PC @ 10 miles away.
I do use synced files in cloud apps but there are always local files that I need to access.

I do a lot of large file transfers between my work PC and Home PC. This program is easy to use and transfer files to and from computers. Full screen is best for me to seem like I am at my work desk. It works well with very little discernible lag across the network.

1. I need to move my local task bar to another screen position (right side, generally) to be able to consistently access task bar on remote PC.
2. Not seeing a print local from remote option
3. Not seeing sound from remote to local option.
None of these are deal-killers but are nice options.

Tom C.

Zoho Assist, finally!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

since day one, Zoho assist has provided a reliable seamless service at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. I hope it stays this way!

PRICE! Price per machine is phenomenal based on the competition. granola price increases, based on features, not bundled into "I don't need all this extra stuff" one size fits all packages. plus it is the MOST reliable remote access and assistance software I have ever used! it ALWAYS works.

Not much to dislike, honestly. It is solid, it works, and with chrome plugin support, it rules!

Dru B.

So far so good

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Desktop support for remote office

I like the valueof the software and also the ease of use of setting it up.

I just started using it and to this point I haven't found anything I like

Nathan B.

Zoho Assist, Functional Economical

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I love this business for anyone that manages people, IT departments also function better with this platform.

Zoho Assist is free up to 5 users (ticket solvers) and unlimited ticket submitters.

The user interface is robust, simple and elegant allowing users to track their tickets easily. The ability for zoho to use email aliases is a clear winning feature. Users can respond to tickets in their regular email and it tracks the conversations and responses in the ticket log dashboard, which makes managing multiple users tickets a breeze.
The price is good, the features and reporting are rich and the support is free.

Support is foreign which makes communicating issues sometimes difficult. (However the platform is very stable rarely having issues).
More than 5 users can get expensive fast.

Ashley S.

Immediate support area.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from its use because I have noticed that I have obtained better communication with my employees, I have managed to establish a support area where we all learn how to solve the problems.

The most pleasant thing about Zoho Assist would be speed. The truth was time without finding a program that would allow me to connect to a PC without any kind of slowness, it is a very fast program that focuses on bringing absolute comfort through the speed of video.

I would complain about the prices, it is a software that has very innovative functions and I think it should be more accessible with respect to the prices offered to the customers in the plans.

Ian R.

Perfect for my usage

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It enables me to support my clients ina fast and efficient way and at a perfect price point too.

It is probably the easiest support software that I hvae used over the years. Simple to setup, invite a client and operate. Low resources used for the desktop app and a great visual experience too.

I have yet to find something that I do nto like in the product.

Pierre-henri S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Give a better solution to your clients problems

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was looking for a way to make interactive trainings and customer service with my clients. Sharing your screen with the client and showing him the way to do things was not the solution because the client was passive. With Zoho Assist, I can show my client the way, and see if he understood by seeing him do the lesson I explained. Thanks to that the trainings are better understood by my clients. And when I use it for support, it allows me to see them acting and correct the errors they made.

It allows you to take control of a distant computer and then make adjustments on your client SW, do a demo or an interactive training, for free. With this app I am able to make trainings with my clients or support, while they are watching what I do, and moreover, interacting, thus understanding better the lesson or the support I am giving them.

As a user of the free version, I don't have any dislike of the app. I don't know if it suits well the needs of an IT manager who should need multi user assist, as I don't have those needs and never used the app in that case.