Celoxis

All-in-one-Plattform für Projektmanagement und Zusammenarbeit.

4,4 /5 (228 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Kavita P.
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool For Small Team of Independent Consultants

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Our overall experience with Celoxis has been on the positive side. The tool has helped us keep all our projects on track and collaborate within the team. The price and value is exceptional, especially for a small team like us. We don't use much of the resource management or other features of the tool, just keeping our projects on a strict timeline and tracking efforts towards various activities.

1. Web-based Interface
2. Mobile Access
3. Project Gantt Chart and Timelines
4. Alerts and Notifications
5. Time Tracking
6. Ease of Use

The interface is a bit heavy for a small team like us. I wish I could easily turn off a lot of features that I currently don't use. Yes, there is a way I can turn off costing and billing and other portfolio features, but even after that, I still feel the app needs to have a more light-weighted look and feel.

Susan A.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for project oriented firms that invoice for services

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Very positive. We are just rolling it out now to all our staff, and we're really looking forward to gaining the real benefits.

Celoxis is a powerful project management software that is replacing MS Project in our organization, allowing us to get a portfolio view of many projects managed by multiple PMs. But best of all, our resources can enter their timesheets within Celoxis. This allows us to eliminate one piece of software and run analytics to learn about our performance and drive improvements.

It was tricky to setup. We needed the help of Celoxis to get the roles and access permissions setup correctly. The help guide was not comprehensive enough in this area to do it yourself.

• Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Cloud-based PM Tool

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

We shifted from MS Project to Celoxis and couldn't be happier. It's a very good and easy to use tool and there are many features that provide benefits internally and for our clients. The Support team is very helpful and responds fast to questions/concerns. My team reported one bug and this was picked up and resolved within 2-4 days.

Very easy to use and learn.
Access from anywhere as cloud based.
Good options for internal reporting and client sharing (PDF, excel, MS Project file, etc.).
Well thought through and covers most aspects on PM software needed.

There are some bugs here and there which causes performance issues and lagness.
Additional/advanced PM software features are missing and hope those are added to the pipeline soon.

James F.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Try something else first

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

Fighting with it to do regular project activities.

Gantt view is useful, calculations generally work

Difficult to use, most commonly used features are hard to find, effectively an opinionated spreadsheet.

Makro P.
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This software could change your company

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

We can fully recommend this software for project management, but be aware that this is only a tool. Company has to change it's mindset to project organization in order to implement it successfully.

As centralized server solution, this software enables us to plan, manage and control whole portfolio and every project individually. As comprehensive solution this software is used by our employees, management, associates and clients. Everybody can see state of their projects/tasks with one click on their mobile phones or computers.

Software could be better with improvements in cashflow department of the project. Also as project is set of activities performed by all Project participants, it could be helpful to implement Client tasks and other stakeholders tasks.

Dan B.
  • Branche: Bau

Good Project management software

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Very good at project planning timelines and financial planning of income and expenditure

Gantt charts and financials work well, we don't really use the resource and workload functions but they are good. Significant upgrade over Wrike for cost tracking and forecasting

Uploads in CSV are ok but added functionality here would be good

Consolidated Project management for Consulting and Solutions firm

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

It is very good, from my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] perspective and PMO, it is fantastic to have the whole information of our projects online and with consolidated resources reports and the Gantt is very nice, much better than Microsoft Project.

Easy of use of the Gantt and Work Load, even if some other things are not really UX friendly or intuitive...

Sometimes is not clear how to perform some tasks, Customer service is very straight and I feel they do not listen to the customer needs on specific issues, then they reply very plain.

Sarah S.
  • Branche: Forschung

Celoxis is great

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Customer Service is excellent-- they are super helpful and work with you to talk through solutions to your problems or workarounds until they deploy new features!

Once you are trained, it is very easy to learn the rest of the software! It helps us stay organized and keep track of our projects across all teams.

I wish the timesheet options were more customizable and that fewer clicks were needed to get things done sometimes.

Ron W.
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Overall a good experience and we have decided to expand our license base to include other departments.

Simplicity of installation and administration. Was able to roll out to entire departments in minutes. Users (non-technical) adapted to the tool rapidly.

Some features that exist in other tools are lacking or not as full featured. But it is an acceptable trade-off for less technical users.

Stacie M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Celoxis is a robust platform with a stellar support team.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Celoxis meets expectations for project management in the software delivery industry. We are able to leverage Celoxis globally to track our implementation projects. We track our financials, resource assignments, and % complete in this tool. Celoxis has a great reporting structure and flexibility in creating your own custom fields. When the tool does not have the exact feature I need, I have been able to work with Celoxis training to find an out of the box solution or submit a feature request with surprising success in having them delivered. Celoxis often has more functionality than my teams are ready to adopt and I find that the operational issues have more to do with people and process (not tool). I especially like the flexibility of the client log in feature and the customization of what each person can see in their own dashboards. I really love that it can serve as the one central repository for project updates. We have been using Celoxis for a little over three years and are quite happy with it. Within a few months it will be our global standard.

Celoxis is a standalone software that needs to be integrated with our Salesforce environment, therefore, it has taken some additional investment on our part to automatically trigger projects at closed/won state and feed the data into our financial systems. Celoxis is also real time data so there is no back button if you delete something or the ability to restore a previous version. Since I am using this tool globally I would like to see more workspace segmented admin features to control what is seen by each region throughout all reports and tasks. Additionally, we have had to perform a few workarounds to get full billable and non-billable resource load charts in the tool. Since many people go to outlook to see if a resource is available, the current Celoxis Outlook integration (a separate calendar) is not sufficient for blocking off the resource from being scheduled for other things. I suggest the following improvements
- Direct Outlook Calendar integration that blocks off scheduled time so people in the business can see that the resource is not available and actively working on a project. (currently we book time in Celoxis and Outlook - double entry)
- Non-Project Time viewed exactly the same as billable time from projects in the resource load charts including the time code and % allocation
- Administration features for further segmentation or archiving of the data
- Data restoring options including restoration of deleted objects restoring to a previous day

Donald S.
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great Tool for P{project Collaboration

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

My Celoxis implementation is self hosted. That was a bit of a learning curve for me personally but the Tech support staff was pretty helpful in pointing me to the right solutions. Now that the system is up and running it is very stable. My principle issues were not with the core Celoxis application as much as the host system configuration such as installing SSL and positioning the system properly behind my firewall. It took cooperation among a number of vendors but I now have a robust application on a rock steady platform (Windows Server 2019) protected by a top-tier security system (SOPHOS). It was with the effort!

Celoxis allows integration of planned work hours and resources with time card inputs to allow an integrated management solution that permits tracking of Planed vs. Actual labor hours and costs. Definitely a much tighter integration than I found in MS Project. However - and this is important to my clients - the ability to bidirectionally share data with Project is a significant plus as many of my clients rely on Project. Finally, I use Celoxis for multiple clients and the workspaces functionality allows me the ability to securely partition clients into their own environment thus permitting multiple clients to share the basic installation.

There is a learning curve to climb - especially in the reporting function and I am still learning how to use the many features of the product. I would like to see more You Tube videos on how to perform advanced functions - especially with cost and resource reporting for users.

• Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great full-featured project management tool

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

Celoxis checks all the boxes for engineering project management for me. Prior to Celoxis, we used Microsoft Project: Celoxis incorporates the advanced features of Project in cloud-based tool that provides team collaboration and scheduling that we could not get with Project or most other cloud-based scheduling tools.

With great options can come a great (big) learning curve: there are so many features in Celoxis, setting up individuals, teams, groups, and roles is critical for a successful launch, and this can be a bit daunting at first glance. However, the Celoxis team did a great job pre-sales of walking us through the tool and it's features, as well as scheduling training for our team post-sales to get up and running in the tool.

Aleksander A.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, flexible platform with UX problems

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Generally, and for a company of our size Celoxis was the best choice due to the varied work models we service. The ability to both work in hourly and fixed price models is a unique requirement and other platforms struggle to make it work.

The standout feature is the flexibility of Celoxis which allows for a great deal of optional customisation.
For example, custom formula fields let us do basic and complex math that can be displayed in reports and on projects.

When comparing it to other solutions it does sport a few unique features not found in competitor products. Chiefly among them would be the semi intelligent schedule and budget prediction feature which gives a quick way to assess project status.

The biggest issue is the UX/UI which has a bit of a learning curve and needs a strict process to utilize all areas effectively. The system seems to have some legacy features that make functionality redundant.
An example would be 4 different ways to enter time into time-sheets in the UI, or 2 separate comment features that are nested into each other for no reason.

Some very simple and common features, like checklists in tasks, seem to also be absent.

While not difficult to work with, the usage-paths for all the functions have not been thoroughly tested it seems.

Kapil B.

Easy Project Management

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

- ease of use
- feature rich for project management
- external users and client login option for client view
- integrations with salesforce and rest api for other apps if required
- integrated time entry and approval
- single-sign-on capability with various IDP's

- mobility options are limited
- client cannot be assigned tasks in the Project

Whitney P.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use product hits all the top needs

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Overall, Celoxis has really helped our business streamline processes and reporting. Time and task tracking is easier and more transparent to project managers and clients, and reporting is much less time intensive than our previous methods. I have been very pleased with the software and the customer service each time an issue is raised.

I like that the interface is very user friendly. I also like that the reports are customizable. We have been able to integrate a lot of reporting into Celoxis that was previously done using Excel or a similar program. Celoxis is able to collect all of our data and organize it effectively, thus ensuring we don't have to go to a lot of extra work to manipulate the data into the reports we want to see.

The new interface isn't as useful for me as the previous one. It works better for my resources, but as an admin, it seems less friendly than before. Namely, the drop downs and options available under Reports and other areas are not as customizable. I liked having my full list of starred reports available previously, whereas now I find myself accessing the full 'All Reports' page more frequently to navigate. I mainly use reports in the system to it was more convenient to have only my preferred ones all listed in one place.

Marc S.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible software for project management and team efforts management

Bewertet am 16.7.2020

The software could be very well adapted to our specific company structure and workflow (we manufacture soft goods in China). We could customize a large part of it so it would be matching exactly what we needed. Also it made it relatively easy to manage the many projects (between 30 and 50) with a team working in different locations.

Customizable screens (they call it widgets) that could be applied to teams/groups or individuals. It made everyone rather happy as they could make it their own.

We didn't use the any of the tools to tracks costs and financials, and it sometimes was creating confusion (we asked the Celoxis dev. team if we could fully remove this from our platform)

Anshu M.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent in many, many ways although with some shortcomings

Bewertet am 24.3.2017

Celoxis is a great PMS, without any doubt. I like that they keep the lists and reports simple but powerful. It is nimble because it uses text rather than too much of graphics effects etc. You can generate a wide variety of reports. Comes with free client portals which my clients love.

It has a very powerful feature where you can define your own app with it's own workflow, custom fields etc. It has a trigger mechanism as well to change states of apps when responses are received, which is very, very useful. I have created as many as 8 apps for incoming opportunities, defining a request tracker system, payments, contracts etc. etc. That is extremely useful to organize everything around a Project. It has shortcomings in communications area like not having an email editor at all and you can write (through commenting) to only one client (one person) from within the app etc.

You get all this for a very low price unlike Salesforce etc., that's a deal!

Fast, customizable, no-nonsense interface, wide variety of reports, custom apps

Weak in communication tools, does not have an email editor, only notifications can be sent out through commenting in apps, can't attach files to those or send to multiple client officials. Discussions at Project level allow those but not at app level.

Denzil jr P.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Celoxis Flexibility brings our company into the next level!

Bewertet am 27.3.2017

In addition to its great project management feature, celoxis have a powerful flexibility on creating custom app where you can tweak custom formula and create a processes that will give amazing benefits on data management and very useful reports and tracker that help us track our on time delivery and improve our team work at same time by work collaboration.

in 4-6 months of using celoxis and developing some custom apps, we've brought our overall on time delivery from 40% - 80% that results to successful projects and happy customer. By developing custom apps from our QA inspection registries, we've save a lot of time spend on doing reports, eliminate unnecessary meetings and manage our data effectively.

In couple of weeks we're working to upgrade our account from cloud to on promise and we're very excited on the next breakthroughs we can achieve together with celoxis as our partner.

In addition to its amazing project management feature, I love the flexibility that we can create a custom app and tweak the custom fields to automate formulas, processes and creates necessary report we need.

Limitation on graph feature but I think that the capability is enough for our needs. However, we're looking forward if Celoxis can add more features that could help us get use the most of it.

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great PM tool especially for digital projects

Bewertet am 9.8.2017

As well as the standard ability to plan project, Celoxis allows you to bug track, resource plan, and create a wealth of reports. Not only that but you have unlimited client access for clientst to be able to log and view their own bugs as well as track the progress of their project, granting specific permissions and allowing full transparency.
I also like the ability to customise reports and fields, import project and export reports in csv, pdf and msproject formats.
The support team are incredibly responsive in addition to the articles and forums within the help centre.
On a daily basis I use it to plan projects, allocating estimated hours per task, check progress of a project, check the resource availability, and calculate risks.

With each release improvements are made, but whenever there is a release the system can be a little buggy, but is usually resolved very quickly and tickets are dealt with promptly.

Jorge ruben M.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Latest release made Celoxis even more valuable

Bewertet am 18.9.2020

After almost 2 years using it, it has only become better. I am the person most involved with Celoxis in the company, I do all the API integrations, and have done most of the dashboards and report customizations. I am very satisfied with how Celoxis has improved over time, and I am eager to see what it becomes in the future. I have also work a little with workflows, getting a lot of value from them, although I haven't got the time to do as much as I'd like. I reccomend Celoxis 100%. Before choosing it, I evaluated about 15 different platforms, in the end, the technical evaluation was very clear, Celoxis was the only viable option, unless I wanted to spend 10 or 15 times more money on something else.

No doubt, I have 2 favorite features: everything related to the Gantt View, which is extremely customizable, and now suporting different baselines; and the REST API, which is a lot better documented than when I started using it. Also, not a feature about the software, but as important, Customer Support is excelent.

So far, Celoxis hasn't turned into proper program and portfolio management.

Darren B.

Celoxis for project Portfolio Management

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

We were looked after during pre purchase, demo'd to without any pressure to purchase
Support is incredibly quick and useful

It was easy to set up and configurable to our needs
Liked that % complete could be independent from time logged
Great scheduling and resourcing
Client portal easy to use and gives us exactly what we needed

Would be good if we could add a custom field to a discussion for sorting purposes and also control the notifications that go to customers.
Suggested both to Celoxis and they have added as a feature request

Ryan K.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 23.3.2017

We have used Celoxis for nearly 6 years and it has continued to be improved and polished. We use it for primarily for project management, time-tracking, expense tracking, and some of our workflow processes. Celoxis personnel have always been very good about helping through upgrades and other technical questions.

While there is a little bit of a learning curve, I would highly recommend this tool as a lower cost, yet fuller featured product in comparison to Microsoft Project, which still seems to be tool of choice for most PM's.

Web based tool, Gantt Charting feature, custom workflow creation, scales well (we have a lot of projects in there).

Can be a little laggy at times (we host our own server, so that could be part of it). Interface changes have been confusing at times. For the custom workflows, it would be better to have a graphical representation (i.e. flowchart format).

Devendra B.

Limit on Virtual Users and Client Assignment to Tasks

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Contains almost all basic and some advanced features a Project Management Tool needs to have.

The biggest 2 drawbacks are
1. Tasks in a project cannot be assigned to clients. To achieve this very standard and normal requirement, clients are needed to be created as users as well.
2. Limiting the number of virtual users to a certain number. Typical Project Management Tools are primarily driven by Project/Program Managers. Project Schedules are updated by them and normally the human resources on the project are not authorized to update the task status and %age of completion to ensure completeness and accuracy of the project schedule. Multiple resources updating the project schedule means we are planning for failure. So, typical licensed users would be PMs while the entire project team resources would be virtual users. In the system, effectively they are just another field in a task record of the system just like maybe the Start Date, Finish Date, Task Name, Task ID, Predecessor, Duration, etc. etc.

Usability of the Celoxis system for PMs reduces if they are unable to have all their human resources in the system and making the entire tool ineffective.

Eduardo B.
  • Branche: Internet

Lack of graphics

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Overall experience is good. It's a very useful tool with a lack of some subjects mentioned above.
Celoxis is being used every day as a way of track and control projects, it does the job.

Easy to keep control of a project, easy to personalise items and easy to share a project/information among the organisation.

The lack of graphics and reports options. Graphics and reports customisation is everything nowadays. Users should be capable to customise the projects reports and have the possibility to see project/status evolution within a time frame.
The graphics are limited as well, the way we show information sometimes is more important than the information itself. This subject should be also improved.
The way how we share the project with external users should be also improved: add external watchers and export the project Gantt. (It isn't possible to share project status, for example).

Beth M.

Great Software for IT Projects

Bewertet am 17.8.2020

Overall, the product is stable and reliable. I only had one issue after an update a little over a year ago, where I had entered my time on my mobile device, and I had found that it wasn't there when I had logged onto my desktop version.

The great part of this software is the ability to update information in the Gantt chart as needed. It also gives you accurate percentage of project tasks per user and accurate percentages in what has been completed against the project deadline, which is very useful in Technical Services.

I still wish that once a task or project status is "completed", the timers would be deleted as well. In our company, we have many projects with many tasks, thus one can have multiple timers, and that adds up! It can take (waste) much time in deleting timers, so having the timers "go away" when a task is completed would be very useful.