Assembla Bewertungen

Assembla

Das Projektmanagement-Tool für Software-Entwicklungsteams.

4.4/5 (26 Bewertungen)

Great Project Management Tool Unfortunately Super-Seeded

Bewertet am 22.03.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tracked and version controlled website releases. Easy oversight of website epics, stories and tasks.

Reliability, I've used Assembla for more than 10 years and I do not recall any significant downtime, sure there were some issues but they were typically resolved within an hour.

It does work as a method by which to manage your software development, a repository (SVN or GIT) is built into the solution.

It's expensive for what it is, it isn't that versatile (for example, you can't modify the status's to customise your status or workflow) and the pricing recently once the ownership changed hands.

Depending on your user count, Bitbucket and JIRA may compare more favourably.

The application really hasn't continued to evolve that much since I first signed up 10 years ago.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Assembla brings us closer together!

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team at Yard Freaks have had a great experience with using Assembla as a project management tool. We are able to view and keep track of our current and past projects. Share our process and keep in communication with each other. Plus having the wiki section and being able to download them as a PDF is a nice touch.

The team can easily view their trackable tickets. The card wall is a nice drag and drops feature that makes it quick and easy to stay organized.

Having a desktop notification pop-up when you receive a new ticket/updated ticket would be an awesome feature to have.

Overall Awesome Product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Assembla for all our source control needs for multiple projects
The markdown syntax for the WIKI is super useful
Love the File storage interface
Overall this its a well thought of product with good support and really good up time.

Good SVN Support for Source Code
Clean Interface
WIKI
File Storage
Up Time

Not faced any recently, so NONE!

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Much better than other Project management tools

Bewertet am 07.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Best ticketing system that I have ever used. Sleek design, easy to understand. Assignments and priority are easy to adjust. Drag and drop cardwall

Awesome tool that helps me communicate with developers.

Excelent Platform

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Assembla is a great platform that helps me on software development. I reached Assembla when I was looking for a reliable SVN server. Besides that, Assembla provides lots of tools that turns easier manage our software projects. My team is very happy using Assembla

Easy to use.

Would recommend to anyone that works on more than 1 tasks

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love assembla. It helps me keeps track of what tasks are more important. Lets me know what needs to be done and when it needs to be done at a moments glance.

I like that I can see everything that is going on from the stream view without having to spend too much time.

The only cons about assembla is when you have a ticket open and if someone updates it, it constantly flashes, can get distracting.

Organized year round

Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was new to Assembla and learned how to use the program very quickly and easily. I love the use of related child and parent tickets to break down tasks to make them more manageable to keep things organized. I often use the basic coding functions to make text bold or underlined or make lists so users can read the tickets easily. Assembla really helps my team stay organized and assigned projects and tasks.

VERY easy to use and learn. Child/Parents tickets are great.

I wish there was a desktop notification when there is an update to a ticket I follow. this would help more than email notifications for me.

I started using Assembla two years ago for 18 months daily

Bewertet am 16.01.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can get information about my task, my priority, sprint, estimated, change, acceptance criteria

It provides what needed functionalities for collaboration. Like mentioning, notification, workflow, repositories, recent activities. Especially the recent activities, that was the first to go when I opened Assembla. I could find who mentioned me, what card I was following, etc.

This tool is great for a big team that needs everything in one package. Although it comes with reasonable price, it is still expensive, not my choice for small / starter team.

7.0/10

Simple, Intuitive, and Collaborative

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An incredible tool for our software development. Simple to use and a great collaborative tool. I highly recommend this as a great PM tool.

Simple to use and a great collaborative tool for our global employees.

Nothing

Assembla - A powerful code management tool

Bewertet am 15.06.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Code & Document management, version control. Ease of access .
Maintenance of code

We've used Assembla for managing our code and document repository.
The advantage of it being integrated with SVN and GIT makes it really easy to manage our repo.
The ability of an a repository to integrate with other tools is an added advantage.
Secure and cost effective.

Would like to see a tool primarily to support repository operations on IOS, that's one piece which is required.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Used to be a good project management tool, not anymore.

Bewertet am 30.04.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Project management and source control.

It used to be a convenient SCRUM/Kanban - style project management tool with seamless SVN integration.

This year they raised the prices more than 10 times while the system itself not only didn't get any better but actually became so glitchy and unreliable, we can hardly use it anymore. Moving on to another platform.

3.0/10

Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In my experience, Assembla is a very easy application to use. I like how you can organize your ticket view to however you want to experience the app. I usually filter it so it only shows tickets assigned to myself so I don't get lost in other people's information. Overall, I would definitely recommend Assembla to someone looking for a productivity tool for the workplace.

Organization of ticket view, ability to share information with colleagues, and ease of use.

I wish it had a multiple image upload rather than having to drag the image into the comment box.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Easy to use for a business user

Bewertet am 15.05.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am not a technical person, but I am easily able to log issues and track them through to completion with our technical team.

I initially struggled with how to add custom fields and add to the dropdown values, but I was able to figure that out after spending some time looking.

Source Control and Project Management All In One

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since using Assembla, the team's productivity has increased tremendously, specifically in the use of Perforce workspaces. Since it is in the cloud, we do not have to worry about any of our local servers going offline in the middle or the night or during an electrical outage, so that is a huge sigh of relief with the 99.99999% uptime.

We have also started using other features, such as the ticket system for use as a Bug Tracker for our projects.

While I do think it is a great value, those that have no need for most of the project management features may not see it that way. Regardless, it wouldn't hurt to see the price drop a bit for the overall package, to stay competitive with other services, and then maybe just have a separate service that does not include the project management stuff at all.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Awesome app with simplicity for usability

Bewertet am 09.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have ben using assembla since last couple of years and really impressed with how its structured, With every aspect it looks a complete project management tool. Day by day its growing in maturity as well as new features are being introduced which are briliant. Can't ask more than this.

User experience is great and all the features given in the tool are easy to use and proper help available to use the tool.

Project Management Simplified!

Bewertet am 27.01.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Assembla revolutionized how we did business with a CRM vendor. We were able to log tickets, track them and add resolution to them versus doing the same tasks via email. Prior to Assembla it was confusing to figure out where we left off on a task and sometimes it would be difficult to progress to the next step because we were taking a step back to review prior emails.

Verteilung der Bewertung

First system used to track changes

Bewertet am 09.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We moved to Assembla with a third-party vendor after using just emails to communicate with each other. This elevated our customer service and allowed us to more swiftly tackle issues and to keep on track with our project development.

Ease of use and tracking of tickets.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Assembla great tool for project management

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very easy to use.cardwall gives clear idea how the project is going on.i t gives git repository as well.i t gives stand up report feature which helps us to give description of what task we have performed on the particular date

Verteilung der Bewertung

Nice tool, needs to improve UX

Bewertet am 05.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a nice tool which helps us to work everyday. Having git integrated and scrum is really useful.
It would be nice to improve the UX

Git integration

UX

7.0/10

Bewertet am 06.02.2017

Verteilung der Bewertung

My best productivity tool.

Bewertet am 09.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I moved all our company to assembla after working on a project there. It's now our main dev mgmt tool and I can't imagine our work without it.

Good Product & Value for Money

Bewertet am 10.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product is using by our development team and its managed in a good manner and very user friendly tool.

Verteilung der Bewertung

A good software for planning projects

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.03.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has Sleek design and easy to understand. Assignments and priority are easy to adjust too.

This software offer a good UI and powerful usability, and have a comprehensive bouquet of all the necessary features.

The search function did not make sense. Data is not aligned properly and doesn't look pretty good, I think those could be improve.

Bewertet am 19.03.2018