RightSignature Bewertungen

Online-Dokumentensignatur, elektronische Unterschriften.

4.6/5 (87 Bewertungen)
Beverly L.
Mit Google übersetzen

esignature contracts at a decent price

Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We looked aournd a lot before settling on RightSignature. It has it's flaws, and support can be an issue, but it works and it's a fair price. We were expecting some improvements when they were bought by citrix but haven't see any yet.

We like the price. We can add multiple users.

Several functions are clunky. It's confusing to new staff using it when you send a doucment to sign, that you get an email with a snapshot that contains none of the content. You only get one chance to check your contract for accuracy before you hit send -- you cannot stop it if wrong, or edit it after you press end.

Invaluable Tool for Creating Online Forms and Digital Signatures

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use RightSignature for companywide HR-centric needs within a government and healthcare business model. This requires that signatures and documentation are open to liability and audits and need to be secure and authentic. Like any business, easy access to the end user is also necessary to quickly obtain documents and expedite paperwork intensive problems. I can easily see the use within departments, organizations and business models that support things such as finance, legal documents, etc. Anything that requires documents to be quickly accessible for completion and signature, but also highly secure and verifiable, would benefit from this. Many companies do not implement online documents because of the assumed cost and difficulty to create online documents. However, this program is extremely cheap and gives passable results by simply allowing the upload of any PDF document and utilizing quite clever overlay tools to create an end online fillable document that can get submitted to anyone with an email or access to a hyperlink. The end product, while not perfect, ads a level of professional touch and is a quick way for any smaller company to add a "high-end" feel to their documentation process. Do not assume any longer that an overpaid IT department or third party web developer is needed to create this type of product. RightSignature is simple, intuitive, and cost effective and brings a real world solution to the masses.

I have been using RightSignature for HR and Operations departmental use at two different companies. When absent, I insist we implement using it. It is a very cheap way of making professional online forms for submitting to individuals. Even with the ability to create online documents within my ATS, HRIS, etc., I find RightSignature is much more intuitive to use and easier to make changes, upload documents, and send to users. The end user typically also has fewer issues with the product. It also has a far superior combination biometric signature (think hand written signature) option with an IP address verification certificate to authenticate the signature. You can even add a third level of verification/authentication by adding an email verification. I have not seen any product come close to this level of digital signature authentication. Most utilize a simple generic "type name here" coupled with a disclaimer that typing serves the purpose of signing. While most court precedent has come out in favor of digital signatures as authentication measures, with credit cards even getting rid of signatures completely, RightSignature is basically full proof and gives the assumed credibility of a real signature with the true verification of login credentials that will pass any court litmus test and couples it all with an easy to use program for BOTH the producer and the signer/end user.

It is not integrated well with other products, such as third party ATS systems (that I'm aware of) or Microsoft Outlook. Were integration more available, I could initiate the document in RightSignature and then have it autoload into the ATS/HRIS/CRM, etc.

Dobromir H.
Mit Google übersetzen

RightSignature is the best!

Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall quality of RightSignature is very high. I use RightSignature every day and it's of great help for me and my customers. RightSignature saves a lot of my personal and my customer's time by skipping the print/scan process for ton of documents.

Ease of use is very high as well. It has user friendly design which makes it really easy to use. You can prepare a small guide for each form that will help your customers sign it. There is progress bar and navigation window. You can download PDF of the form at any time in case you find issues signing it.

Features / functionality is good. RightSignature has good integration with our CRM and the signed forms are uploaded directly in our system record.

Another advantage is the 24/7 customer support.

Value for Money - The pricing is reasonable. I can recommend RightSignature !

I found that some of my customers have issues when signing from iOS devices , other than that I do not see downsides of RightSignature.

Kathryn N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simpler interface/setup than alternative options

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We evaluated RightSignature and three other e-signature software options. This one had the easiest user interface and progression for getting documents signed. We can set things up to have them signed remotely or in person. It is easy to filter documents sent by individual user.

Setting up the documents is very tedious, especially if you have a document with many fields. The fields default to a specific signer (sender/customer/etc) and to being a required field. If you have a document with hundreds of fields, you will spend a lot of time going back over every single field to change the default settings. Customer support leaves much to be desired as well.

Danny N.

Great Document Signature Solution

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Right Signature for several years now and have found it to be a great solution for my e-signature needs. It is simple to learn and simple to use. I am a tax preparer and use this software to get my E-file signatures forms signed, dated, and returned to me in a fraction of the time it used to take having to email that form. Right Signature also has several security features you can add to documents to verify the recipients ID and help prevent fraud. It also works well for engagement letters and contracts. Each recipient receives a copy of the doc in their email and they sign in their designated spots, then you receive an email notifying you that the document has been executed and a copy of the doc with all signatures is attached to the email or stored in the cloud. The program will even email reminders to any recipients who have forgotten to sign their document. Adding fields to documents is simple which makes this software very user friendly. Integrates well with other software offered by Citrix.

The only con I see with this software is that they should allow the user to make changes on the final review screen just prior to emailing the form. If any last minute changes need to be made, you have to re-create the document and add all recipients and fields again.

Nevena D.

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

Absolutely wonderful user-friendly product

Amazing product. This is really the easiest way to sign a document electronically. We use the rightsignature daily, we used to print off a lot of documents and sending them to the customers, this was total waste of resources. With the rightsignature we don't kill trees, also all documents are processed on the moment they are signed, we receive them via emails. Also an email with the same copy goes to the person who signed it so both parties have the same signed paper

Pricing could be a small issue, depending on the budget and how often rightsignaure will be used.

Teodora D.

RightSignature review by Teodora

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recommend this product to all companies who do an online business!

Great for our business needs! It is the fastest way to receive signed authorization by client, you can upload any form and send it to partners/customers to sign. On the other hand when you sign it you get a great preview and when signature is submitted you get an email with a copy of the same automatically. Can be used on all devices.

No disadvantages with this product! Some customers get concern about signing docs online, however safety is great so they have nothing to worry about

Allison T.

RightSignature Review

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using RightSignature for a really long time now and we've been extremely happy with it, it's easy to provide to our customers via link which when completed is sent directly to us. It removes all the hassle around signing papers and it has been an eco friendly solution for us due to the large number of papers we need signed.

It's been sometimes hard for our clients to sign it properly on their phones as we need their signature to be exact and the sensitivity on a smart phone is not confortable.

Mit Google übersetzen

Helps to foster a remote environment!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The fact that we can send documents electronically for signature and receive an email notification when the signatures have been completed. I also like the provided templates and ability to have people sign in a specific sequence. We have used this for offer letters quite frequently.

Sometimes Rightsignature likes to autofill forms then it takes quite a bit of time to delete all the fields that shouldn't be there. No way to prevent this.

Petar G.

So easy .

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

People will always choose the easier option and RightSignature helps with that when it comes to handling documents . Instead of printing ,signing by hand , scanning and then emailing or posting back documents ,our customers can now just open a link ,sign online with their finger or mouse and be done .

Documents signed online aren't accepted everywhere, however I have found that this is becoming less of an issue as time goes by .

Sirma A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Handling paperwork has never been so easy .

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you work with documents ,RightSignature is everything you never knew you needed . Since we have been using it at work ,it has finalizing sales from beginning to end significantly easier .You can do everything online and their verification process leaves little to worry about ,as far as security goes .

It is dependent on third parties ( governments , other businesses and so on ) recognizing documents signed through it as valid .

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the program, it helps me do my job faster.

RightSignature is a lovely software for online signatures. When working in multinational company getting the documents signed with a few clicks is really nice and gets the work done much faster. Nowadays customers love doing everything online. Another great thing is you get a copy of the document you have signed immediately.

Not all institutions accept documents signed online yet which is something that can be improved in future. Another thing is that there still are people who don't feel safe enough to sign documents online.

Ryan M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use esignature program

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

capture client signatures fast and simple.

This program just simply works. You can load in as many pages in the document that you need and apply signature fields, check boxes and other items all in the matter of minutes. Return notifications are a huge bonus!

It works decently with our management system but I wished it could do more. No real con's with the software itself, just wished it could sync a little more with our programs.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having to deal with a huge volume of paperwork it's a hassle, RightSignature makes it incredible easy to distribute and get documents signed by our customers which are them automatically sent back to us. It's great how easy is for both sides and it cuts down the paper use significantly.

We've experience some issues with customers signing the documents in the mobile version, especially on iOS devices.

Borislav B.

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wonderful product for companies that requre signed documents, power of attorneys and other as it is extremely easy for use on the both sides. You can prepare any type of document and send it to the customer for a signature, you have the option to leave empty space where customer can write a text – name and DOB for example and after that to sign it electronically on any device. Both sides get copy of the signed form via email which is great. Our clients love it

No problems at all for the moment, if any will let you know

Georgi G.

Simplification

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RightSignature helps get paperwork done quickly and environmentally friendly .The customization options permit you to make your forms look exactly like you want them to .

I feel there should be added security steps towards a confirmation .it's currently only an email confirmation , which is one of the reasons the forms aren't accepted everywhere .

Brent K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very good at document signing

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really enjoyed working with Rightsignature. They have a great API and it worked flawlessly with our platform. In the end however they were acquired and after that their cuwtomer service went downhill and their pricing went way up. We then switched to another company who provided the same service at a much lower cost.

Great API. with good documentation.

Pricing and after their acquisition, customer support.

Michele S.

RightSignature - Excellent Product, Amazing Customer Service

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I don't have time to leave reviews, so rarely do. I felt compelled to leave one regarding RightSignature after using today. The thought occurred to me that this is one of the rare apps or programs that I have never had a problem with. When I've not known how to do something or access a feature, the customer service is fast and professional. As someone that uses many programs and apps, this is so rare. I am grateful and impressed. We've been using this company for over 5 years and I would highly recommend. This company is doing something really right.

The customer service is highly responsive. The product is easy to use and the features are extremely user-friendly and versatile. We are able to use with phone, tablets, laptops...this has made our lives so much easier.

Dennis A.

Very convenient

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Eases things for anybody .Customers are a lot quicker to sign forms when they can do it online ,instead of by hand .It revolutionized how we do business .

The email confirmations when customers get aren't always delivered in a timely matter,which cause unnecessary complications .

Jan michael U.

RightsSignature is Enterprise Ready and Perfect for Decision Makers

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, RightsSignature is the best product out there in the industry for what it is designed to do. It helps me get my job done in an efficient way, and I would recommend RightsSignature to any organization.

What's not to like about RightsSignature? It has to be one of the easiest products to use and great time saver. If you are in a decision making authority and you regularly sign documents for your organization, RIghtsSignature is the best product out there to accomplish your business needs.

1. It's fast.
2. It's simple to use.
3. It's secure.
4. It gets the job done.
5. It saves you A LOT of time.

The mobile feature can use some work. It is difficult for me to actually sign with my finger when I'm on the road, and I need to sign via RightsSignature. It needs to be a bit more user friendly. I typically have to type my name and use the RightsSignature feature to convert the typing to a cursive signature as an alternative when I'm mobile.

Kaloyan Z.

Wonderful tool .

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RIght Signature makes converting customers that much easier . Paperwork that would otherwise take hours to complete can now be done online for minutes, making the process easier for everybody.
A simply essential software to have in this day and age .

I find it a bit costly for it's fairly limited usage .There are cheaper options on the market .Other than that ,there isn't really anything to complain about .

Nathan M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easiest to integrate into a web application.

Bewertet am 31.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I looked at docusign, echosign, hellosign, cudasign, and a few others and settled on RightSignature for the following reasons:

1) They provide a super easy and functional iframe integration which you can put on your website.
2) Their pricing was very competitive

In my case, I wanted to place an application online, and either provide a link to it, or better yet, integrate it into my own website. Their system was the easiest of all the above to complete this. I ended up integrating it into my own website in a matter of minutes. The other services would take days of programming to accomplish the same thing.

The other thing I like about RightSignature is they enabled me to enforce document attachments. For example, we require a photo ID, and it can be attached directly to the application inside RightSignature.

Cons / Challenges
1) The application feels a bit dated and is not mobile friendly.
2) The default signature uses a mouse to draw it, which generally is always super sloppy. Typing a signature is pretty obscure and hard to find. I'd prefer typing a signature be the default with mouse drawn signature a backup. Also including a scan/upload signature would be nice too.
3) The email verification feels a little clunky and is not available if you do a redirect after the iframe load.

Despite these cons - it's still a solid 4 star product. No other signing solution would rank higher for my purposes at this time, that's for sure.

Carol H.

Using Right Signature Makes My Day Easier

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My recruiters are able to use templates that are pre-set. I can access the signed records within seconds of it being signed. I log into the application at least 3-4 times a day.

I conduct a lot of background screening at my company. Using Right Signature is just as good as standing next to someone with a hard copy and a pen! Right Signature can be used quickly from a computer or a phone.

The pages time out quickly. If you get distracted while trying to download a signed copy it will time out and you must sign in again. I cannot adjust settings.

Ekaterina K.

Easy

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy for everyone . Automating our paperwork handling process saves time and space .It improves efficiency .Signing with RightSignature is as easy as moving your finger / the mouse .

Lately ,a large portion of confirmation emails don't get delivered for some reason and it's a pain for customers to go through the same paperwork once more .

Corey H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy way to sign anything.

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall a very good experience but not much different than other electronic signature tools.

Rightsignature is a very easy way to get signatures on any type of document. You can even take payments using it as well. Saves a lot of time versus scanning, printing, and scanning. And the best part is that its secure as well.

Setting up the document may not be the easiest task but once you get it set up you are good to go.