Online-Dokumentensignatur, elektronische Unterschriften.

Great Document Signature Solution

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Right Signature for several years now and have found it to be a great solution for my e-signature needs. It is simple to learn and simple to use. I am a tax preparer and use this software to get my E-file signatures forms signed, dated, and returned to me in a fraction of the time it used to take having to email that form. Right Signature also has several security features you can add to documents to verify the recipients ID and help prevent fraud. It also works well for engagement letters and contracts. Each recipient receives a copy of the doc in their email and they sign in their designated spots, then you receive an email notifying you that the document has been executed and a copy of the doc with all signatures is attached to the email or stored in the cloud. The program will even email reminders to any recipients who have forgotten to sign their document. Adding fields to documents is simple which makes this software very user friendly. Integrates well with other software offered by Citrix.

The only con I see with this software is that they should allow the user to make changes on the final review screen just prior to emailing the form. If any last minute changes need to be made, you have to re-create the document and add all recipients and fields again.

Jeremy H.
Branche: Immobilien
Mit Google übersetzen

By FAR the easiest online lease signature software

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, even for most who are still not comfortable with signing documents online are able to easily pick up this software to avoid the hassle of lengthy paper leases.

The RightSignature software is so simple for our use case. Counter signing documents takes a mater of a few seconds. The website is well put together and easy to navigate. And residents/prospects using RightSignature to sign their lease very rarely have issues signing their half of the documents.

Their is a distinct lack of being able to easily send a reminder, or secondary link to be able to remind whoever is signing the document. The documents also have a set expiration date that will deem any document past due to to be deleted. Because of this you will have to manually resend the document, or reach out directly to have them dig through their email to find the link to the signature.

Luke F.
Branche: Computer-Software
Mit Google übersetzen

Seals the deal at the end of the sales process.

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RightSignature allows us to get the signature of all parties needed to close a deal. It is pretty self explanatory how important this is for the sales process.

RightSignature is a super easy was to seal a deal at the end of the sales process. We are able to send the client contracts where they can easily open the document and sign. This is crucial when we do not meet the client in person.

Sometimes it is a little difficult to get the client to successfully open the document. This could be due to their competency, but maybe it could be a little easier to explain to them.

Brett G.
Mit Google übersetzen

The software is decent. I will look for a replacement soon though.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how you can create templates from documents you use often. For instance, you can create a template for a checklist you use for many clients. It has 3rd party app integration so you do not have to upload the documents directly to the software for signature. You can link the document to your ShareFile drive, Dropbox, Box, and so on. Once the document is signed, the software places the signed copy back to the original folder the non-signed document was at.

I do not like the filter or search option. It just does not do a good job to narrow down what you are looking for. When I am trying to link a document from my ShareFile folders, the search/explorer window that comes up is in no particular order. It isn't alphabetical. It isn't consistent. It is annoying!

Rebecca B.
Branche: Rechtsberatung
Mit Google übersetzen

Better choice than all the others!

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very well- we love sharefile as well and the integrations are great!

We liked that all our users could be linked, yet also could still have separate features.

I do not like how the signatures are not listed as verified with a date and time where the signature is.

Erica V.

Makes Your Business Seem Slick

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's incredibly easy to use and customers love it.

This makes our lives, and our customer's lives, so much easier! Instead of emailing someone a form, then print it, fill it out, and figure out how to scan and email it back, you can just send them a form electronically! They can fill it out and submit it securely. It makes us look pretty technologically savvy.

When you create a template document, which is a form anyone can quickly grab and email from within the software, the "document complete" email goes back to who originally created the template. This is really silly since IT is usually the one who creates the template, but customer service needs to know that the form was completed. You should be able to customize who the form is sent back to when creating a template.

Rebecca C.

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was easy to use and if not so pricey I might think about using it again.

We could select whatever forms needed to be signed and email to the client. Could review and unlock from nice format.

The price, have to have ShareFile to use it, also didn't like that the different client information wasn't in separate folders.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Carlee M.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Reliable Document Signing Software

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whether I'm sending a document to a client of mine or signing a document myself, RightSignature makes signing documents easy.

I wish I would integrate my document signing software with other softwares like my CRM and scheduler.

Paige A.

The Right Choice!

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RightSignature was used in my organization to communicate and obtain signatures from clients on vital documents for quoting and binding insurance policies. It made our jobs easier because of the electronic capabilities as many of our clients are contractors that work on site and do not readily have access to a computer. This was really the only part of the program that I was able to use, while some other users have experienced other capabilities. We had recently switched to another, more comprehensive system to better fit our business needs, but this program certainly did the trick for what we needed it for and the time used.

Electronic communication with customers, ease of use, Integration with business management systems

it doesn't have Editable documents rather than use of only .pdf or Allow Multiple users/signers for one document

Nirmala S.

Awesome product

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

immediate signatures

Very user friendly, ease of use, The customer and us found it very reliable

Would be nice if you can sign on a cell phone or tablet

Beverly L.
Branche: Computer-Software
Mit Google übersetzen

esignature contracts at a decent price

Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We looked aournd a lot before settling on RightSignature. It has it's flaws, and support can be an issue, but it works and it's a fair price. We were expecting some improvements when they were bought by citrix but haven't see any yet.

We like the price. We can add multiple users.

Several functions are clunky. It's confusing to new staff using it when you send a doucment to sign, that you get an email with a snapshot that contains none of the content. You only get one chance to check your contract for accuracy before you hit send -- you cannot stop it if wrong, or edit it after you press end.

Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Invaluable Tool for Creating Online Forms and Digital Signatures

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use RightSignature for companywide HR-centric needs within a government and healthcare business model. This requires that signatures and documentation are open to liability and audits and need to be secure and authentic. Like any business, easy access to the end user is also necessary to quickly obtain documents and expedite paperwork intensive problems. I can easily see the use within departments, organizations and business models that support things such as finance, legal documents, etc. Anything that requires documents to be quickly accessible for completion and signature, but also highly secure and verifiable, would benefit from this. Many companies do not implement online documents because of the assumed cost and difficulty to create online documents. However, this program is extremely cheap and gives passable results by simply allowing the upload of any PDF document and utilizing quite clever overlay tools to create an end online fillable document that can get submitted to anyone with an email or access to a hyperlink. The end product, while not perfect, ads a level of professional touch and is a quick way for any smaller company to add a "high-end" feel to their documentation process. Do not assume any longer that an overpaid IT department or third party web developer is needed to create this type of product. RightSignature is simple, intuitive, and cost effective and brings a real world solution to the masses.

I have been using RightSignature for HR and Operations departmental use at two different companies. When absent, I insist we implement using it. It is a very cheap way of making professional online forms for submitting to individuals. Even with the ability to create online documents within my ATS, HRIS, etc., I find RightSignature is much more intuitive to use and easier to make changes, upload documents, and send to users. The end user typically also has fewer issues with the product. It also has a far superior combination biometric signature (think hand written signature) option with an IP address verification certificate to authenticate the signature. You can even add a third level of verification/authentication by adding an email verification. I have not seen any product come close to this level of digital signature authentication. Most utilize a simple generic "type name here" coupled with a disclaimer that typing serves the purpose of signing. While most court precedent has come out in favor of digital signatures as authentication measures, with credit cards even getting rid of signatures completely, RightSignature is basically full proof and gives the assumed credibility of a real signature with the true verification of login credentials that will pass any court litmus test and couples it all with an easy to use program for BOTH the producer and the signer/end user.

It is not integrated well with other products, such as third party ATS systems (that I'm aware of) or Microsoft Outlook. Were integration more available, I could initiate the document in RightSignature and then have it autoload into the ATS/HRIS/CRM, etc.

Dobromir H.
Mit Google übersetzen

RightSignature is the best!

Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall quality of RightSignature is very high. I use RightSignature every day and it's of great help for me and my customers. RightSignature saves a lot of my personal and my customer's time by skipping the print/scan process for ton of documents.

Ease of use is very high as well. It has user friendly design which makes it really easy to use. You can prepare a small guide for each form that will help your customers sign it. There is progress bar and navigation window. You can download PDF of the form at any time in case you find issues signing it.

Features / functionality is good. RightSignature has good integration with our CRM and the signed forms are uploaded directly in our system record.

Another advantage is the 24/7 customer support.

Value for Money - The pricing is reasonable. I can recommend RightSignature !

I found that some of my customers have issues when signing from iOS devices , other than that I do not see downsides of RightSignature.

Kathryn N.
Branche: Bau
Mit Google übersetzen

Simpler interface/setup than alternative options

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We evaluated RightSignature and three other e-signature software options. This one had the easiest user interface and progression for getting documents signed. We can set things up to have them signed remotely or in person. It is easy to filter documents sent by individual user.

Setting up the documents is very tedious, especially if you have a document with many fields. The fields default to a specific signer (sender/customer/etc) and to being a required field. If you have a document with hundreds of fields, you will spend a lot of time going back over every single field to change the default settings. Customer support leaves much to be desired as well.

Nevena D.

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

Absolutely wonderful user-friendly product

Amazing product. This is really the easiest way to sign a document electronically. We use the rightsignature daily, we used to print off a lot of documents and sending them to the customers, this was total waste of resources. With the rightsignature we don't kill trees, also all documents are processed on the moment they are signed, we receive them via emails. Also an email with the same copy goes to the person who signed it so both parties have the same signed paper

Pricing could be a small issue, depending on the budget and how often rightsignaure will be used.

Teodora D.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

RightSignature review by Teodora

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recommend this product to all companies who do an online business!

Great for our business needs! It is the fastest way to receive signed authorization by client, you can upload any form and send it to partners/customers to sign. On the other hand when you sign it you get a great preview and when signature is submitted you get an email with a copy of the same automatically. Can be used on all devices.

No disadvantages with this product! Some customers get concern about signing docs online, however safety is great so they have nothing to worry about

Allison T.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

RightSignature Review

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using RightSignature for a really long time now and we've been extremely happy with it, it's easy to provide to our customers via link which when completed is sent directly to us. It removes all the hassle around signing papers and it has been an eco friendly solution for us due to the large number of papers we need signed.

It's been sometimes hard for our clients to sign it properly on their phones as we need their signature to be exact and the sensitivity on a smart phone is not confortable.

Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
Mit Google übersetzen

Helps to foster a remote environment!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The fact that we can send documents electronically for signature and receive an email notification when the signatures have been completed. I also like the provided templates and ability to have people sign in a specific sequence. We have used this for offer letters quite frequently.

Sometimes Rightsignature likes to autofill forms then it takes quite a bit of time to delete all the fields that shouldn't be there. No way to prevent this.

Petar G.

So easy .

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

People will always choose the easier option and RightSignature helps with that when it comes to handling documents . Instead of printing ,signing by hand , scanning and then emailing or posting back documents ,our customers can now just open a link ,sign online with their finger or mouse and be done .

Documents signed online aren't accepted everywhere, however I have found that this is becoming less of an issue as time goes by .

Sirma A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Handling paperwork has never been so easy .

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you work with documents ,RightSignature is everything you never knew you needed . Since we have been using it at work ,it has finalizing sales from beginning to end significantly easier .You can do everything online and their verification process leaves little to worry about ,as far as security goes .

It is dependent on third parties ( governments , other businesses and so on ) recognizing documents signed through it as valid .

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the program, it helps me do my job faster.

RightSignature is a lovely software for online signatures. When working in multinational company getting the documents signed with a few clicks is really nice and gets the work done much faster. Nowadays customers love doing everything online. Another great thing is you get a copy of the document you have signed immediately.

Not all institutions accept documents signed online yet which is something that can be improved in future. Another thing is that there still are people who don't feel safe enough to sign documents online.

Ryan M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use esignature program

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

capture client signatures fast and simple.

This program just simply works. You can load in as many pages in the document that you need and apply signature fields, check boxes and other items all in the matter of minutes. Return notifications are a huge bonus!

It works decently with our management system but I wished it could do more. No real con's with the software itself, just wished it could sync a little more with our programs.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having to deal with a huge volume of paperwork it's a hassle, RightSignature makes it incredible easy to distribute and get documents signed by our customers which are them automatically sent back to us. It's great how easy is for both sides and it cuts down the paper use significantly.

We've experience some issues with customers signing the documents in the mobile version, especially on iOS devices.

Borislav B.
Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wonderful product for companies that requre signed documents, power of attorneys and other as it is extremely easy for use on the both sides. You can prepare any type of document and send it to the customer for a signature, you have the option to leave empty space where customer can write a text – name and DOB for example and after that to sign it electronically on any device. Both sides get copy of the signed form via email which is great. Our clients love it

No problems at all for the moment, if any will let you know

Georgi G.

Simplification

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RightSignature helps get paperwork done quickly and environmentally friendly .The customization options permit you to make your forms look exactly like you want them to .

I feel there should be added security steps towards a confirmation .it's currently only an email confirmation , which is one of the reasons the forms aren't accepted everywhere .