RightSignature Erfahrungen

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Reliable Document Signing Software

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

Whether I'm sending a document to a client of mine or signing a document myself, RightSignature makes signing documents easy.

I wish I would integrate my document signing software with other softwares like my CRM and scheduler.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Invaluable Tool for Creating Online Forms and Digital Signatures

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

I use RightSignature for companywide HR-centric needs within a government and healthcare business model. This requires that signatures and documentation are open to liability and audits and need to be secure and authentic. Like any business, easy access to the end user is also necessary to quickly obtain documents and expedite paperwork intensive problems. I can easily see the use within departments, organizations and business models that support things such as finance, legal documents, etc. Anything that requires documents to be quickly accessible for completion and signature, but also highly secure and verifiable, would benefit from this. Many companies do not implement online documents because of the assumed cost and difficulty to create online documents. However, this program is extremely cheap and gives passable results by simply allowing the upload of any PDF document and utilizing quite clever overlay tools to create an end online fillable document that can get submitted to anyone with an email or access to a hyperlink. The end product, while not perfect, ads a level of professional touch and is a quick way for any smaller company to add a "high-end" feel to their documentation process. Do not assume any longer that an overpaid IT department or third party web developer is needed to create this type of product. RightSignature is simple, intuitive, and cost effective and brings a real world solution to the masses.

I have been using RightSignature for HR and Operations departmental use at two different companies. When absent, I insist we implement using it. It is a very cheap way of making professional online forms for submitting to individuals. Even with the ability to create online documents within my ATS, HRIS, etc., I find RightSignature is much more intuitive to use and easier to make changes, upload documents, and send to users. The end user typically also has fewer issues with the product. It also has a far superior combination biometric signature (think hand written signature) option with an IP address verification certificate to authenticate the signature. You can even add a third level of verification/authentication by adding an email verification. I have not seen any product come close to this level of digital signature authentication. Most utilize a simple generic "type name here" coupled with a disclaimer that typing serves the purpose of signing. While most court precedent has come out in favor of digital signatures as authentication measures, with credit cards even getting rid of signatures completely, RightSignature is basically full proof and gives the assumed credibility of a real signature with the true verification of login credentials that will pass any court litmus test and couples it all with an easy to use program for BOTH the producer and the signer/end user.

It is not integrated well with other products, such as third party ATS systems (that I'm aware of) or Microsoft Outlook. Were integration more available, I could initiate the document in RightSignature and then have it autoload into the ATS/HRIS/CRM, etc.

Bernd
Bernd
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

From one day to another without warning to access anymore

Bewertet am 13.3.2023

The functionality of the digital signature is comparatively simple to set up. You can see that from the gigantic competitive environment in which Right Signature operates. We had a contract for at least ten years, which was not adjusted much in terms of price in the past. That's why we kept it, even though Right Signature's functionality has hardly improved over the years. At least we couldn't see much serious investment in the product. Last week we no longer had access and were forced to pay 3-4 times the price of the previous contract to even get to our existing documents. There was no warning, and no way to renew the credit card, which must have expired, beforehand. This is an impossible behavior. Especially because competitors offer the functionality we need partly free of charge. We will look for a new provider.

- Pricing with an old contract was attractive- Very basic workflow

- No investment into the product anymore- Service not reliable. Being cut off from our service without warning- Weak UI- Automation poor- Sequencing of signatures difficult

Kathryn
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simpler interface/setup than alternative options

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

We evaluated RightSignature and three other e-signature software options. This one had the easiest user interface and progression for getting documents signed. We can set things up to have them signed remotely or in person. It is easy to filter documents sent by individual user.

Setting up the documents is very tedious, especially if you have a document with many fields. The fields default to a specific signer (sender/customer/etc) and to being a required field. If you have a document with hundreds of fields, you will spend a lot of time going back over every single field to change the default settings. Customer support leaves much to be desired as well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Docusign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RightSignature

Cost, ease of use
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps to foster a remote environment!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

The fact that we can send documents electronically for signature and receive an email notification when the signatures have been completed. I also like the provided templates and ability to have people sign in a specific sequence. We have used this for offer letters quite frequently.

Sometimes Rightsignature likes to autofill forms then it takes quite a bit of time to delete all the fields that shouldn't be there. No way to prevent this.

Ben
Ben
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Shocking customer service

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

Not good - would not recommend.

Not good - would not recommend.

easy to use. I like how easy it was to learn

customer service team lie on the phone about "not being able to hear you" as soon as you ask a question that they can't be bothered helping with. our account is fully paid up to date yet the account is currently blocked and tech support pretend we dont have an account.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

Having to deal with a huge volume of paperwork it's a hassle, RightSignature makes it incredible easy to distribute and get documents signed by our customers which are them automatically sent back to us. It's great how easy is for both sides and it cuts down the paper use significantly.

We've experience some issues with customers signing the documents in the mobile version, especially on iOS devices.

RightSignature

Bewertet am 31.12.2018

I love the program, it helps me do my job faster.

I love the program, it helps me do my job faster.

RightSignature is a lovely software for online signatures. When working in multinational company getting the documents signed with a few clicks is really nice and gets the work done much faster. Nowadays customers love doing everything online. Another great thing is you get a copy of the document you have signed immediately.

Not all institutions accept documents signed online yet which is something that can be improved in future. Another thing is that there still are people who don't feel safe enough to sign documents online.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Use it for things that don't even need an electronic verification!

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

I use rightsignature a few times a week and never have any problems. I wish more people would use it so that it become the standard for document signing. It's way easier than other document signing programs!

Rightsignature works really well for what it does, which is provide verifiable electronic signatures (it even includes the IP address, browser and computer type in the verification) but it also has a template option which means you can create documents essentially from scratch which is very handy if you want something signed that actually requires more text- for example agreements to accompany grant proposals etc.

I'd love it if the text boxes were more easily sizable. You can change their size, but it's clunky as is.

Corey
Corey
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy way to sign anything.

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Overall a very good experience but not much different than other electronic signature tools.

Rightsignature is a very easy way to get signatures on any type of document. You can even take payments using it as well. Saves a lot of time versus scanning, printing, and scanning. And the best part is that its secure as well.

Setting up the document may not be the easiest task but once you get it set up you are good to go.

Noah
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Noah's Review of RightSignature

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Overall, RightSignature serves it's purpose. Is it a perfect product? No, but it gets the job done. There may be better products out there, but I have not explored them.

Our firm has been using RightSignature for about three years (I've been employed here for ~2), for the purpose of providing clients with documents for e-signature (fee agreements, conflict waivers, engagement letters of various types). The product serves it's purpose. RightSignature is intuitive to use, and offers e-signing, dating, initials, and other notations that can be important. Additionally, the differential coloring for different signers is useful when preparing documents for signature.

On the administrative end, switching over the main user on an account is essentially impossible. The account we use was set up by a former legal assistant, and it cannot be changed over to my name. Thus, clients are still receiving emails from: former legal assistant's name. Also, in order to log in, you need to remember the URL extension for your account, which frankly doesn't make much sense. I don't understand why this level of security is helpful or necessary. Lastly, the product can be glitchy - especially when it comes to autofill.

Allison
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

RightSignature Review

Bewertet am 13.10.2018

We've been using RightSignature for a really long time now and we've been extremely happy with it, it's easy to provide to our customers via link which when completed is sent directly to us. It removes all the hassle around signing papers and it has been an eco friendly solution for us due to the large number of papers we need signed.

It's been sometimes hard for our clients to sign it properly on their phones as we need their signature to be exact and the sensitivity on a smart phone is not confortable.

Jeremy
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

By FAR the easiest online lease signature software

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Easy to use, even for most who are still not comfortable with signing documents online are able to easily pick up this software to avoid the hassle of lengthy paper leases.

The RightSignature software is so simple for our use case. Counter signing documents takes a mater of a few seconds. The website is well put together and easy to navigate. And residents/prospects using RightSignature to sign their lease very rarely have issues signing their half of the documents.

Their is a distinct lack of being able to easily send a reminder, or secondary link to be able to remind whoever is signing the document. The documents also have a set expiration date that will deem any document past due to to be deleted. Because of this you will have to manually resend the document, or reach out directly to have them dig through their email to find the link to the signature.

Brett
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The software is decent. I will look for a replacement soon though.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

I like how you can create templates from documents you use often. For instance, you can create a template for a checklist you use for many clients. It has 3rd party app integration so you do not have to upload the documents directly to the software for signature. You can link the document to your ShareFile drive, Dropbox, Box, and so on. Once the document is signed, the software places the signed copy back to the original folder the non-signed document was at.

I do not like the filter or search option. It just does not do a good job to narrow down what you are looking for. When I am trying to link a document from my ShareFile folders, the search/explorer window that comes up is in no particular order. It isn't alphabetical. It isn't consistent. It is annoying!

Lauren
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

It was fine - we just ended up switching to DocuSign to maintain consistency for our candidates. We also wanted the documents to clearly show what parts of the forms were mandatory.

When I started as a coordinator, this is what we used to collect pre-interview documentation. It was helpful in collecting and notifying once documents were completed, which was really nice to have in my inbox!

I wish the software would automatically remind people if they hadn't completed their documents. We had to send manual reminders to do so.

Brent
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good at document signing

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

Really enjoyed working with Rightsignature. They have a great API and it worked flawlessly with our platform. In the end however they were acquired and after that their cuwtomer service went downhill and their pricing went way up. We then switched to another company who provided the same service at a much lower cost.

Great API. with good documentation.

Pricing and after their acquisition, customer support.

Dennis

Very convenient

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

Eases things for anybody .Customers are a lot quicker to sign forms when they can do it online ,instead of by hand .It revolutionized how we do business .

The email confirmations when customers get aren't always delivered in a timely matter,which cause unnecessary complications .

Kaloyan

Wonderful tool .

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

RIght Signature makes converting customers that much easier . Paperwork that would otherwise take hours to complete can now be done online for minutes, making the process easier for everybody.
A simply essential software to have in this day and age .

I find it a bit costly for it's fairly limited usage .There are cheaper options on the market .Other than that ,there isn't really anything to complain about .

Kristen
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great Way to Get Contracts Electronically Signed

Bewertet am 4.7.2022

Easy to set-up contracts for clients to sign.

It would be nice if you could better review the message you send with the document once you send something out.

Carol
Carol
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Right Signature Makes My Day Easier

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

My recruiters are able to use templates that are pre-set. I can access the signed records within seconds of it being signed. I log into the application at least 3-4 times a day.

I conduct a lot of background screening at my company. Using Right Signature is just as good as standing next to someone with a hard copy and a pen! Right Signature can be used quickly from a computer or a phone.

The pages time out quickly. If you get distracted while trying to download a signed copy it will time out and you must sign in again. I cannot adjust settings.

Dima

Simplifies paperwork .

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

With RightSignature signing documents online has never been easier .You can customize your documents as needed and after that it's very easy to have them taken care of by customers .

I would love to see a more complicated identity verification process .It will enable the product to be taken seriously at more places.

Georgi

It brought us to the 21st century

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

RightSignature drastically reduces the amount of paperwork you have to handle manually ,moving almost everything online .This saves a lot of time ,effort and is also environmentally friendly .

Sometimes email confirmations lag behind or aren't delivered and this causes communication issues with customers .

Ari
  • Branche: E-Learning

Ease of Use for Both Sides of a Sale

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

Ease of use for us and my clients. It was very simple to use

There was not anything I did not like about it.

Tsvetelina
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Powerful E-Signature Service

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

The user friendly design allows you to sign any forms with a few clicks! The forms preparation is very simple as well.
I like that once you sign the form you get confirmation email with PDF attachment of the signed document.
RightSignature is flexible and well integrated with our CRM.

Some of my customers have issues with the confirmation emails. I found no other cons of this service.

Erin
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Use this software to send contracts of all varying types.

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

Allows for the user to send contracts to anyone, even if they don't have an account. It allows for you to send reminders or for a contract to expire after a certain time period if unsigned. Allows for the user to keep all contracts organized, so you know if the other party has viewed or signed the contract you sent. Not directly from the software but there is a lot of other software that integrates this software so this makes it slightly easier to work on contracts with other parties. When sending similar contracts the software allows for you to impose the required boxes that were previously used. It also allows for the users to create templates to make it easier to send repeat contracts. The software keeps contract senders updated whenever a contract is viewed and signed and even sends a completed copy all by email.

Depending on the price it limits the amount of users that can be on a business account, so it makes it slightly annoying when the users are maxed out and more people need to have access.