E-Mail-Marketing-Software für intelligente Geschäfte.4.4/5 (237 Bewertungen)
MailerLite ist eine E-Mail-Marketinglösung, die Tools für anpassbare E-Mail-Erstellung, Automatisierung, Startseitenerstellung, Popup-Management und mehr bietet. Mit dem cloudbasierten System können Unternehmen ihre eigenen E-Mail-Marketinginhalte mit Text, Bildern, Links, Videos, HTML und vieles mehr erstellen. MailerLite ist ein E-Mail-Marketingdienstleister mit Fokus auf Einfachheit, hervorragender Kundenbetreuung und schönen E-Mail-Designs.
Vergiss komplexe Einstellungen. Die benutzerfreundliche Software von MailerLite ermöglicht Nutzern das schnelle Erstellen und Teilen ansprechender E-Mail-Kampagnen, das Verfolgen ihrer Ergebnisse, das Verwalten von Abonnenten und Abbestellern, das Erstellen von benutzerdefinierten Popups und Startseiten und vieles mehr ohne technisches Wissen.
MailerLite bietet eine Reihe von Integrationen für eCommerce, CRM, Popups, Startseiten und Anmeldeformulare, darunter Tools wie Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, ProductDyno, Zapier und mehr.
MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms.
Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria.
They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features.
I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.
1. Right now, you can only create yes or no branches in automations. So for example, let's say that you want subscribers who already downloaded a lead gen to not receive an email in the automation about it. The only way to do this right now is to create a yes/no branch. If yes, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the yes branch *without* the specific email. If no, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the no branch *with* specific email.
But if you want subscribers in both branches to receive the rest of the other emails, you'd have to have duplicate emails in the yes and no branch. It gets time-consuming if you want to add more emails to the automation (you'd have to add them both to the yes and no branch) or if you need to update any of the existing emails (you'd have to update both in the yes and no branch).
It would be easier if you can simply add specific criteria to each email in the automation. So for example, if the subscriber meets the criteria, they'll receive this email in the automation. If not, they skip that email but still receive the next ones (if they match the criteria).
2. They had deliverability issues in the past which they did work really hard to fix. However, based on my experiences and that of what others have reported, overall open rates (with an authenticated domain) tend to be somewhat lower than a few other top platforms.
Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential.
There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email.
The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus.
However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite.
I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.
- I used Mailerlite to create email newsletters (Which any email marketing software can do) but most importantly I used Mialerlite to create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects (My client was an Architecture company). These "brochures" are light size wise as the target platform was Whatsapp.
The images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website.
- Design Options: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software you can think off, but in terms of design flexibility and templates, Mailerlite has the best design options. My favorite is the "Featured Image" block
- Great Customer Support: Mailerlite is meant for creating email newsletters and not pdf brochures so it was a bit tricky working around that especially since the share to social media button wouldn't work since the newsletter I converted into a brochure wasn't technically an email campaign (I.e it wasn't sent to anyone/mailing list) but remained in my dashboard as a draft. I had a chat with them on how to arrange the elements so my brochure was 3 pages max, and how to reduce the size.
- My emails kept going to the spam folder which was very bothersome, so I contacted support and I was told I'm not the only one having the same problem and that it's an issue they're working on as they were blacklisted (Or something like that)
-As much as I love the featured image element, it renders differently on Outlook desktop app. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image. It was a bit disconcerting and there was no way around it.
I am a Marketing Specialist by profession and software/tools like this make my job so much easier, for which I am very grateful!
I recently stumbled upon MailerLite when I was building my E-Commerce website. Previously, I used to use MailChimp (Also a great tool and I currently use it only at work).
Mailerlite seamlessly integrated with my Shopify Store and gave me so much power over my marketing strategies. In my opinion, it's the best E-mail Automation tool out there, with much more options and customizations that can help you craft powerful newsletters, landing pages, etc.
1) Highly Optimized And Responsive: MailerLite helps me to design and create newsletters that look amazing on desktops, tablets, and mobiles.
2) Design Capabilities: It's safe to say that the design capabilities that MailerLite gives you are far better than any other similar product in its segment. What I mean to say is, the "little things" that MailerLite allows you to do can add significant value to the way you market! For example, there are a number of templates that can enable you to have "buttons" attached to an image (Perfect CTA's by the way). Also, there are several heading options for my newsletters where I can have my company name and logo or either one at the beginning of them. These, of course, are just a few examples I could think of straight off the bat.
3) Easy Integration: Connection my domain with MailerLite was a lot easier than I expected - with a swift and seamless integration process.
4) No Learning Curve Required: MailerLite is incredibly simple to use and it won't take you long to get the hang of it.
5) Affordability: The title of my review says it all! MailerLite is a blessing for startups on a budget who don't have money to throw around. There are 5 different pricing models that include one "freemium" version as well. However, if you are using it for business purposes, I suggest you use their starter plan that will unlock all features and allow you to send unlimited emails. Remember, looking professional is key!
1) Slightly Laggy: MailerLite can occasionally become laggy and starts freezing when you import a lot of contacts. Now, I don't really know if this is due to my hardware set up (which is quite recent), but I've asked around and I've gotten mixed opinions about this.
2) Customization Options: It would be really great if MailerLite introduces some more Landing Page customization options in the near future. Whatever be the case, it's still the best E-mail Automation software, in my opinion.
Mailerlite was my first choice originally because they have a free limit. Most other services require monthly payments right from the start, so my expectations were low.
However, I've been using them for my website and I have nothing to say BUT AWESOME!
There interface is clean. The ability to integrate the different services directly into the website (popups, pop unders, direct mailing software) is simply the best. I've used a few different ones prior to mailerlite (just the trials), and all of them were more complicated.
Only one negative: If you're a time-sensitive person, the website can be slow. You have to go through a bunch of buttons to change the format of all of your popups and such. However, it gives you amazing control over everything so the wait is well worth it in my opinion.
As for the mailing lists, they are super simple to use and keep track of. It's easy to design each mail to your specification, and even select time-sensitive ones (one email a week after they sign up originally, for example). So it makes it easy to just setup one-time and not really worry about it except for your own personal emails you send sporadically for the mailing list.
For example, I have mine setup to send an intro email, followup email the next day, then a list of best articles one week after initial signup. It does all this automatically so I don't have too. And i've tested it - it works great.
It also looks fantastic when you put the work in. You can view my popup and my sidebar mailing opt-in form here: www.hiddendominion.com/
As you can/could see - it's super sleek and can be negotiated to match anything to your design.
In short, highly recommend. If you're looking for a place to start - don't even think about other options. Stick with mailerlite. You won't regret it!
Easy to use
Great customer support
Tons of options
Easy to manage mailing list
Ability to setup intermittent emails
Slow to load the designing tables
Austin, thank for the review and the comment about the pop-ups. We will certainly make them more visible.
Mailerlite is a great start to understanding email marketing and automation. It has helped me to connect with my subscribers more frequently while also setting up auto RSS feed for any blog posts that I create. I've been using it for a few years, and I thoroughly enjoy it.
The first 1000 email subscribers are FREE! Mailerlite makes it easy to send email campaigns and schedule email campaigns. It also makes it easy to set up sequences if I am doing an e-challenge via email. I enjoy being able to reuse templates or view prior recent emails, so that I am able to change the content but still streamline the design. The software also ensures that duplicate email subscribers are not saved in the system, and with the touch of a button, you can add a single subscriber, upload a txt with list of subscribers, or put them in groups. Pop-ups, buttons, and landing pages are all easy to create and customize. Lastly, Mailerlite allows partnerships with other software companies for easy sync and connection, which is a HUGE plus to saving time and money.
Over the years, Mailerlite has improved on its products and services. My only two cons are sporadically the auto RSS feed will send old blog posts from prior years, and also when I opened a mailerlite account for another business, it shortened my available number of email subscribers. However, those are minute issues.
Weiter unter folgen häufig gestellte Fragen über MailerLite.
MailerLite bietet folgende Kostenpläne an:
Beginnt ab: 10,00 $
Preismodell: Kostenlos, Abonnement
Kostenlose Testversion: Verfügbar
Wir haben keine Informationen über die Funktionen von MailerLite
MailerLite hat die folgenden typischen Kunden:
Freie Mitarbeiter, Großunternehmen, Mittlere Unternehmen, Non-Profit, Öffentliche Verwaltung, Kleine Unternehmen
MailerLite unterstützt die folgenden Sprachen:
Englisch, Finnisch, Französisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Schwedisch, Ukrainisch
MailerLite hat folgende Preismodelle:
Wir haben keine Informationen darüber, welche Geräte MailerLite unterstützt
MailerLite kann in folgende Anwendungen integriert werden:
Akita, GetSiteControl, GloboMailer, LeadsBridge, OptinMonster, PieSync, Privy, ProjectManager.com, Sumo, Teamleader
MailerLite bietet folgende Optionen für Kundensupport:
Häufig gestellte Fragen, Wissensdatenbank, Online-Support, Video-Anleitungen