Niftio is a web-based presentation platform that helps users create online presentations and embed them into their website or blog. The solution allows users to deliver presentations and engage with their audience through a live Q&A session. The software allows presenters to access their notes, titles, and control menu options while previewing or presenting the content. The platform can be accessed on mobile devices as well.
Niftio offers fonts, images, and a shapes library to help create interactive presentations. The solution lets presenters customize the available charts and graphs to present data in the appropriate format. Users can select the position of slides, add 3D effects, and display them in the same order by using various transition formats. Niftio offers predefined transition schemes including accordion, circle, grid, and wave.
Users can download presentations in HTML and PDF formats and share them with other people via web link, email, or social account. The solution also provides presentation privacy features that allow users to add a password while sharing the presentation link. This gives presenters total control of their presentation as well as visibility on exactly who has viewed it.
Additional features offered by Niftio include smart pointer, presentation insights, analytics, real-time feedback, personal notes, and built-in templates. The solution is frequently used by organizations and education institutes to create client pitches and project presentations.
In general it is elegant, versatile, practical and simple.
1. It is a fairly easy to use application, to which the user of any technical level can access and create presentations without needing a great knowledge.
2. The practicality, timeliness and use of its templates allows large presentations in a short period of time, promoting user productivity and use of creative time.
3. It allows access to cloud technology, which guarantees that you can access information from anywhere without stopping your creative capacity.
4. The element grouping system facilitates the elimination, moving, cutting or pasting in other templates, making the mobility of each line more productive.
Increase creative capacity, maintain updated templates and improve multilingual support, since there are Latin countries with great creative growth in the market today.
has a very nice way of displaying a presentation to the public, offering a way to offer feedback whithin the application in real-time
- it's free
- remote control of presentation
- real-time feedback
- templates for different domains
- sharing presentations in private and public mode
- simple environment to create a presentation from scratch
- active support team
- view presentations from other users with an account on this app
- small improvements in editing (ex: crop for images)
Easy to use, good UX, a nice alternative to other traditional products with which you can create your presentations.
The templates are awesome, you can design you presentation easily and you have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to designing your slides. Also it has a lot pictures which you can use for free so it saves you a lot of time when it comes to adding visual elements.
Haven't used the "remote control" option (you can control the presentation by phone) so I don't really know how it works.
It took me a while to understand how to add animations, on my first presentations I couldn't figure it out, so that could be improved.
Niftio easy to use, interactive and comes with improved features as well as new ones when compared to any other tool for presentations. It has many advantages, such as the possibility of exporting your presentation in pdf or html format, it's an online tool, it supports live presentation, live chat and live feedback for the presenter.
I've been using Niftio for about a year, everytime I need to do a presentation. Most of the things are pretty streight forward or one click away. They have nice predefined themes which you can still customize so that they meet your needs.
Having to group elements so you can bulk delete them.
Contact Niftio for pricing information.
• Niftio’s in-app analytics features provide users with statistics around the number of daily presentation views, cumulative views, time of views, and more.
• The solution enables presenters to collect real-time feedback from the audience by sending pre-defined questions immediately after the presentation.
• Niftio has a smart pointer feature that allows presenters to start playing the presentation from any point, as well as display personal notes and a presentation timeline.
• Users can add animations to any element of their presentation and lock the position of a particular element to avoid any accidental deletion.
• Presentations can be easily navigated and controlled using keyboard arrows, the mouse, and in-app controllers.
Weiter unter folgen häufig gestellte Fragen über Niftio.
Niftio bietet folgende Kostenpläne an:
Preismodell: Freemium, Abonnement
Kostenlose Testversion: Verfügbar
Contact Niftio for pricing information.
Niftio bietet die folgenden Funktionen:
Niftio hat die folgenden typischen Kunden:
Freie Mitarbeiter, Mittlere Unternehmen, Kleine Unternehmen
Niftio unterstützt die folgenden Sprachen:
Niftio hat folgende Preismodelle:
Wir haben keine Informationen darüber, welche Geräte Niftio unterstützt
Wir haben keine Informationen darüber, welche Integrationen Niftio hat
Niftio bietet folgende Optionen für Kundensupport:
Wissensdatenbank, Online-Support, Video-Anleitungen