Bitrix24 ist eine online Business-Kollaborationsplattform. Bitrix24 stellt Anwendern Tools wie CRM, Dokumentenmanagement, Aufgabenmanagement, Zeitmanagement und Projektmanagement zur Verfügung. Die Tools werden im Stil sozialer Netzwerke mit Benutzerprofilen bereitgestellt und ermöglichen das Liken, Kommentare schreiben, Instant Messaging und das Teilen von Inhalten.
Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.
I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations...
As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore
You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.
1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system
3.-) Unified communications
4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls)
5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer
7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management
9.-) Great community support
- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me).
- Don't have an accounting feature.
Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.
The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.
Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.
Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person
Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer.
Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work
Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes
I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems
Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.
I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.
1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.
1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.
I used to work with Asana for my teams and tasks management earlier, then I found this one as such a powerful tool. It has almost all the things available which I needed. The features which I used are tasks management, calendar, Birtix24 drive and webmail. Tasks management is so detailed. You can create tasks with timelines. It shows the stage of every tasks and its timeline that you are on time or pending. There is multiple options available for tasks management with the team. Like you can set up responsible person, observers and participants in the tasks. Project management is also very good, you can create public/private , private visible and private hidden project Gantt chart etc. In employee section you can set up company structure in the form of departments and can assign employees in the departments. I used the webmail and setup my own domain and its working pretty smooth.
The problems which I faced initially, I found its user interface a bit complex as I moved on Bitrix24 from Asana, but by the time I got use to it and it feels so simple to use now. One more thing is that its desktop client has very limited feature like the web version. There should be more features available on the desktop version as well.
Weiter unter folgen häufig gestellte Fragen über Bitrix24.
Bitrix24 bietet folgende Kostenpläne an:
Beginnt ab: $39/Monat
Preismodell: Free, Abonnement
Kostenlose Testversion: Nicht verfügbar
Bitrix24 bietet die folgenden Funktionen:
Bitrix24 hat die folgenden typischen Kunden:
Großunternehmen, Mittlere Unternehmen, Non-Profit, Kleine Unternehmen
Bitrix24 unterstützt die folgenden Sprachen:
Chinesisch (vereinfacht), Chinesisch (traditionell), Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Türkisch, Ukrainisch
Bitrix24 hat folgende Preismodelle:
Bitrix24 unterstützt die folgenden Geräte:
Android, iPhone, iPad
Bitrix24 kann in folgende Anwendungen integriert werden:
Bitium, JivoChat, Landingi, Mailchimp, Mailigen, PieSync, Predictive Dialer, SALESmanago Marketing Automation, SendPulse, SharpSpring
Bitrix24 bietet folgende Optionen für Kundensupport:
Häufig gestellte Fragen, Forum, Wissensdatenbank, Online-Support, Video-Anleitungen