Bitrix24 ist eine online Business-Kollaborationsplattform. Bitrix24 stellt Anwendern Tools wie CRM, Dokumentenmanagement, Aufgabenmanagement, Zeitmanagement und Projektmanagement zur Verfügung.
Bitrix24 bietet eine praktische Lösung für die Online-Leitung eines Unternehmens. Vom Einbuchen am Tagesanfang über Aufgaben, die Verkaufsabwicklung bis hin zur Berichterstattung gibt es flexible und präzise Werkzeuge, um jeden Vorgang abzuwickeln.
Bereits über 10.000 erstellte Intranets! Kostenlos bis zu 12 Nutzern!
Bitrix24 vereinfacht die Kommunikation mit sozialen Funktionen wie Liking und Kommentaren sowie mit automatisierten Prozessen wie Benachrichtigungen, Abonnements für Diskussionen oder Gruppen und unterstützter Berichterstattung.
Diese fortschrittliche Plattform vereint robuste Module, die das gesamte Spektrum an Intranetservices anbieten:
- Arbeitsgruppen (Projekte) mit Aufgaben, Kalendern, Dateien, Wiki, Fotogalerie und Unterhaltungen;
- Unternehmensdienstleistungen wie visuelle Struktur, Abwesenheitsdiagramm, Aufgaben- und Arbeitszeitberichte, Mitarbeiterverzeichnis;
- Zeitmanagementtools mit Ein- und Ausbuchungsmechanismus, Tagesplaner und regelmäßigen Arbeitsberichten;
- Zeitplanungsfunktion mit Kalendern, Veranstaltungsplaner und Meetingmanager (mit Outlook und CalDAV-Synchronisierung);
- Dokumentbibliotheken mit flexiblen Berechtigungssystemen, Versionierung und WebDAV-Unterstützung;
- Soziale Suche, die alle Systemobjekte abdeckt, einschließlich hochgeladener Dokumente, Aufgaben und Ereignissen. Ergebnisse entsprechen den Zugriffsberechtigungen;
- CRM mit E-Mail-Integration und visuellen Werkzeugen zum Aufbau von Geschäftsprozessen.
Durch die Verbindung dieser leistungsstarken Tools auf einer äußerst intuitiven sozialen Ebene bietet Bitrix24 eine Lösung, die sich ideal für kleine Unternehmen und für Organisationen jeder Größe eignet.
Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.
I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations...
As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore
You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.
1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system
3.-) Unified communications
4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls)
5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer
7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management
9.-) Great community support
- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me).
- Don't have an accounting feature.
Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.
The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.
Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.
Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.
This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.
I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.
We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.
- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple
- Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it
- It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose
- Brilliant within the company social feature.
- Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say
- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great
- Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that.
- Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself.
- It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.
The Cons section has limited characters for writing, but I could continue with more and more. As a whole we lost hundreds of hours for contacting them to fix bugs. Their customer service is good, but the product is generally unfinished.
The logic behind the product, the automations
The CRM system is so full of bugs and nasty little details they havent even thought about.
Their webmail is the worst ever thing I have seen. I would rate it as a total garbage. The worst is that we are losing money every day because of it. Receiving empty messages, no function to view EML files, they claim the IMAP only uses our own external settings, but strangely emails go through their system and get filtered out. We have never ever had issues with messages bouncing back and being rejected. Our hosting provider logged into the CRM, analyzed it, tested it numerous times, and the problem is there. Roundcube - no problem, Gmail - no problem, Bitrix24 - tons of rejected messages.
Reports section. There is no option for inclusion of emails and phone of the contracts attached to the deal!!!!! Which makes the section useless for us. But u cannot also include those fields in the list view in the Deals.
Their Products section is also unfinished. How does it integrate with calendar? No such thing. Is there an option for having automatic decrease of the available products according to the Deals. Nope
Permissions. Very limited functionality. Can u imagine that an employee can view the Subscription settings? Or access the CRM analytics
Email marketing. No emojis functionality. How one can market anything without emojis nowadays?
No integrations with Google Drive. No integrations with popular ecommerce solutions (except for Codecanyon plugins)
Weiter unter folgen häufig gestellte Fragen über Bitrix24.
Bitrix24 bietet folgende Kostenpläne an:
Beginnt ab: 69,00 $/Monat
Preismodell: Kostenlos, Einmalige Lizenz, Abonnement
Kostenlose Testversion: Verfügbar
Bitrix24 bietet die folgenden Funktionen:
Bitrix24 hat die folgenden typischen Kunden:
Großunternehmen, Mittlere Unternehmen, Non-Profit, Kleine Unternehmen
Bitrix24 unterstützt die folgenden Sprachen:
Chinesisch (vereinfacht), Chinesisch (traditionell), Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Indonesisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Taiwanisch, Thai, Türkisch, Ukrainisch
Bitrix24 hat folgende Preismodelle:
Kostenlos, Einmalige Lizenz, Abonnement
Bitrix24 unterstützt die folgenden Geräte:
Android, iPhone, iPad
Bitrix24 kann in folgende Anwendungen integriert werden:
Bitium, JivoChat, Landingi, Mailchimp, Mailigen, PieSync, Predictive Dialer, SALESmanago, SendPulse, SharpSpring
Bitrix24 bietet folgende Optionen für Kundensupport:
Häufig gestellte Fragen, Forum, Wissensdatenbank, Online-Support, Video-Anleitungen