G Suite – ehemals Google Apps for Work – vereint alle bekannten Tools für Produktivität und Zusammenarbeit von Google und kombiniert diese in einer All-in-one-Suite für den universellen teamübergreifenden Zugriff. Die Liste der Anwendungen umfasst: Gmail, Hangouts, Kalender, Google+, Drive, Sites sowie Google Docs, Sheets, Forms und Slides. Die Verwaltung dieser Anwendungen erfolgt über die Google Admin Console und Google Vault.
Mit der Google Admin Console können Unternehmen Nutzer hinzufügen, Geräte verwalten und Sicherheitseinstellungen für ihre Daten konfigurieren. Administratoren können Nutzer von einer einzigen Konsole aus hinzufügen und entfernen, Gruppen einrichten und Prüfschritte sowie Single Sign-On (SSO) hinzufügen. Diese Funktion umfasst auch die Verwaltung mobiler Geräte zur Erleichterung von BYOD und die Implementierung von Sicherheitsrichtlinien auf iOS- und Android-Geräten. Google Vault ermöglicht Nutzern das Archivieren, Durchsuchen und Exportieren von Unternehmens-E-Mails und aufgezeichneten Gesprächen für Berichterstellungs- und Prüfungszwecke.
Overall, G Suite is exactly what you need. For everything you need that it doesn't have, G Suite can likely integrate with it. I have tried Microsoft and Zoho, and G Suite easily comes out on top in terms of seamless interaction and overall functionality.
- G Suite brings in nearly everything you need to run an efficient company's documents. Sheets, Docs, Drawings, Storage, Email.
- All the tools work together seamlessly.
- Products are always being upgraded and they are all so widely used, there is practically no learning curve to onboard a new employee or contractor.
- Support is fast and professional. If Google has not yet documented a question in their comprehensive Q/A, then their support staff will help you straight away.
- The tools included are the best of the best. Sheets and Docs make collaboration very efficient when compared to their Microsoft counterparts.
- Managing users, permission, and multiple accounts is an absolute breeze. G Suite makes this extremely simple and straightforward.
- G Suite has an excellent integration and extensibility system, and even a marketplace of apps. This means that for any tool not already included with G Suite (such as a CRM or Document Signing), it can be integrated and added onto your license with ease.
- The cost per user does feel a bit high when compared to other suite products (like Microsoft of Zoho).
- There has yet to have an encryption feature added to the basic G Suite which I feel is essential for most (if not all) corporate suite offerings.
- While the products included are great, they are also just the basic products required to effectively run a business. This can be a pro and a con at the same time, but a more robust suite offering would help compare G Suite with its more robust competitors (Microsoft and Zoho).
Overall, G-Suite is a great tool for productivity and collaboration. The pros far outweigh the cons.
-Cloud based: Can use in the office or remote. Works on multiple devices and syncs seamlessly
-Ease of use: Most apps are initiative and feel familiar, especially if you've used the Microsoft Office suite in the past.
-Scalability: Allows a company to grow their team with ease.
-Google ecosystem - great if you already have a gmail account, Android, or any other Google products.
-Versatile: G-Suite can replace multiple applications. Office Suite and file storage, just to name a couple.
Slow load times: I'm often surprised how long the "Working..." text lingers before everything loads. You'd think Google's servers would be powerful enough to load documents and spreadsheets nearly instant. I've noticed this issue on multiple devices.
Desire to convert. I wish G-Suite did a better job of viewing Microsoft files nativity. You can technically view them I always feel the need to convert to a G-Suite file to get the most use. And then I'm stuck with 2 file types. Not great for transferring documents to a Microsoft user back and forth. There could be improvement here.
Great suite for collaboration, office work and simple document management...
It is great cross platform set of tools that easily orchestrate variety of business activities. Not that it is only e-mail service, it is way too more. Great integration with calendar, notes, Google keep and many other services helps a with organizing our team, as well as having most of our documents and important data on the go, with our mobile phones, no matter of the brand or even mobile OS.
Whenever you have any kind of problem, you have really good knowledge base, but it is almost impossible to get in touch with live person to discuss specific problems. Everything is automatized, maybe even more than it should be.
Regardless of some relatively minor setbacks, G Suite has made it easier for us to operate all aspects of our digital marketing agency. I recommend it to any business professional.
I've always appreciated the next-gen instant-sync capabilities of Google's whole suite of apps, especially Drive and Gmail, and G Suite brings all that convenience to a business level. Not only do we get a Gmail attached to our own custom domain name (better for business purposes), but G Suite's unlimited Drive storage allows us to easily manage most of our marketing agency's operations all in one convenient place - we have our own space for business assets, and we can access vital documents wherever we go, whether it's for internal operations or client work. A real life-saver!
It's also insane, the value for money Google provides in terms of business web apps & services for every need.
The best part? The customer support is excellent. We get an instant support hotline with Google and can get our questions answered whenever we want. The rules surrounding a G Suite account upgrade were a bit confusing, but a quick phone conversation cleared up everything and we were up & running with our upgraded plan within a half-hour.
1. G Suite has so many different features, it can be confusing to navigate the way through what exactly is what, and some of the help docs aren't the most transparent about how to use certain features. With that being said, their great support team is at our service to clear the confusion around anything.
2. Google has had a few Google Cloud downtimes over the past half-year, each causing G Suite & Google Drive services to stop fully working for a few consecutive hours - along with numerous other websites that rely on Google (including Vimeo and CloudFlare). Since our entire business thrives on G Suite and Google Cloud-based apps, this critically affected our ability to perform work as usual. Naturally Google is one of the biggest tech companies in the world and they maintain world-class standards for the reliability of their servers, but they've had an increasing number of downtimes, so prepare for the unexpected and be sure to have a copy of your work elsewhere for when you can't use it. I recommend installing the Google Backup & Sync desktop app to keep hard copies of your Drive files on your computer. It's not that the files get lost, it's that the downtimes have prevented us from accessing some of them.
It happens with everybody. Amazon's servers got overloaded on Prime Day. Facebook and its related apps (Instagram, Messenger & WhatsApp) have had several downtimes this year too.
Downtimes can be a big con, but they do happen so you have to be ready for them.
We run the whole business on G Suite.
Our business has been using Gmail for years. Once we needed a more enterprise-level solution for our emails, we simply grabbed the G Suite subscription. Now we have all our needs covered - from messaging to document storage, calendar, and collaboration tools - all within one productivity suite.
We highly value having all our tools in one place in the cloud, knowing that the data is safe and backed up. Also, it is accessible from any device from everywhere. The Docs and Sheets allowed us to drop the Microsoft Office tools completely as the documents can be accessed offline.
We can effortlessly share all our documents between team members and contractors. Multiple users can work on the same document at the same time and files are shared easily.
As a bonus, we get plenty of cloud storage with the G Suite subscription that is more data space than we can possibly use.
The apps have fewer features than Microsoft Office. This is is both good and bad though, the apps are simple to use but lacking advanced formatting and some functions.
The output files are not 100% compatible with Office.
The pricing is very fair on the lower plans but costs add up quickly on the Enterprise plan.
Weiter unter folgen häufig gestellte Fragen über G Suite.
G Suite bietet folgende Kostenpläne an:
Beginnt ab: 5,00 $/Monat
Kostenlose Testversion: Verfügbar
Wir haben keine Informationen über die Funktionen von G Suite
G Suite hat die folgenden typischen Kunden:
Freie Mitarbeiter, Großunternehmen, Mittlere Unternehmen, Non-Profit, Öffentliche Verwaltung, Kleine Unternehmen
G Suite unterstützt die folgenden Sprachen:
Arabisch, Chinesisch (vereinfacht), Chinesisch (traditionell), Tschechisch, Dänisch, Niederländisch, Englisch, Finnisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Hebräisch, Ungarisch, Indonesisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Koreanisch, Norwegisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Schwedisch, Thai, Türkisch, Ukrainisch
G Suite hat folgende Preismodelle:
G Suite unterstützt die folgenden Geräte:
Android, iPhone, iPad
G Suite kann in folgende Anwendungen integriert werden:
ClickMeeting, DeskAway, DirectIQ, GroupCamp Project, ONE UP, OneLogin, SuperSaaS, WorkforceGrowth, Zoho Analytics, Zoho CRM
G Suite bietet folgende Optionen für Kundensupport:
Häufig gestellte Fragen, Forum, Wissensdatenbank, Online-Support, Video-Anleitungen