Bidsketch allows you to create branded proposals based on reusable content, fees and designs. You can embed images and videos for your clients to view online. You can customize your proposal using your own HTML/CSS designs. All proposals are exportable to PDF. You can also up-sell to clients by including the option to mark certain fees as optional. Clients can accept or decline these as they go through your proposal.
Bidsketch offers the ability to set up an automated message that shows to clients once they have approved your proposal. Proposal can be signed online using the electronic signature feature or downloaded and printed.
The software offers insights into the performance of your proposals by giving you real time notifications when proposals are opened, and when comments or changes are made. You can also see how long your clients spend viewing your proposal and whether or not they exported it to PDF.
2. Ability to see when client views the proposal
3. Ability to integrate with freshbooks
4. Save time by having a template
5. Ability to share link or email the proposal
6. Multiple Themes with ability to add logo
7. Ability to attach your domain to the proposal url
There has been no issues that prevent me from doing my job. The only thing I'd recommend is a way to suspend a proposal and retrieve it later instead of having to delete it all together for it to be private.
There is a 14 day free trial. Thank You for that as I only needed 3 hours to tell me never to use this platform.
Very bad platform in terms of your clients receiving the proposals. I sent out 2 proposals and neither client received them. I tested the proposals and sent them to two of my own email addresses and did not receive them either. I copied and pasted the proposal link to see how it looked and the system tells me proposal was viewed by client. Even though they both say sent they are not in anyone's email box. Very, very basic proposal templates. Bottom line is if you know your product or service you sure do not need this companies generic ones. You can put together a proposal that is much more detailed. You will find yourself spending time edited all of their text anyways. Just wasted 3.5 hours of my time. Trust me stay away.
Bidsketch has been invaluable, saving me a considerable amount of time whilst still allowing me to maintain a professional appearance.
The templates are detailed, well considered and easy to customise – allowing for quick and efficient use regardless of the size client I need it for, and they can be designed to fully capitalise on any key areas I need to address.
I cannot recommend Bidsketch highly enough – if you require a smart, efficient and user friendly piece of software to help you manage your proposals and contracts; this is the one for you.
I'd like to be able to further customise the templates with additional imagery as some clients prefer more visuals than others, but this is a minor want and in no way diminishes the current capability.
Great looking templates that are simple to edit, reasonable price for the value it brings, clean user interface, saves lots of time
Nothing significant except the price could be lower, and there could be more native integrations. It would be nice if perhaps the proposals were more customizable with a greater range of color, fonts, etc.
Not only are there many templates to choose from, you can edit to customize them and save them or you can create your own templates. Once that is done, proposals get done in a flash.
I'd like to see contracts added and sent out following a signed proposal. For some projects the signed proposal is enough but for writing projects, I'd like to have everything clearly outlined in a dedicated contract too and it's be great to have that all in the same software.
- Bidsketch integrates with Basecamp, Freshbooks, Harvest, Highrise, Salesforce, and RightSignature.
- Use the special messages feature that appears when clients have approved your proposal to prompt them for a deposit or to send them product information.
- Bidsketch is compliant with U.S. and international electronic signature laws so that all signed documents are legally binding.
- Offer consistent and professional proposals with customized designs. Set your own branding design with colours and logos and your domain URL.
- All signed documents are archived and further amendments are disabled, protecting both you and your client.
- See which email address has sent your approved and viewed proposals. You can also gather important client information such as IP address and email address.
Weiter unter folgen häufig gestellte Fragen über Bidsketch.
Bidsketch bietet folgende Kostenpläne an:
Kostenlose Testversion: Verfügbar
Bidsketch bietet die folgenden Funktionen:
Bidsketch hat die folgenden typischen Kunden:
Mittlere Unternehmen, Kleine Unternehmen
Bidsketch unterstützt die folgenden Sprachen:
Wir haben keine Informationen über die Preispläne von Bidsketch
Wir haben keine Informationen darüber, welche Geräte Bidsketch unterstützt
Bidsketch kann in folgende Anwendungen integriert werden:
FreshBooks, HubSpot CRM, Insightly, LeadMaster, VisitorTrack
Bidsketch bietet folgende Optionen für Kundensupport: